New Hulk PF on the way

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I cant see anything topping the PF Hulk, my most favorite PF BY FAR. But I really want a 1:1 bust!!!

I've been waiting for a 1:1 Hulk bust for a while..so if and when it comes out Im buying two. One to put on both sides of my TV....:cool:

I wonder what day SS will put up the 1:1 bust listed on their site....Im guessing they will leave it to the very last day...

Chris

Last edited:
cool :rotfl :cool:

Please guys where is the new Q&A?

Thanks!

i don't know where it is. i've been trying to find it and the last Q&A listed is for sept 30. there isn't anything list for this month yet for the month of oct. in the ministery of information.:confused::confused:

i usually don't even read them, but i just happened to stumble on to the latest one by accident while searching the site for news about spook.

Have they confirmed the pose yet? There was two or three sketches. It would be nice if it matched up against the HB.

that's what i thought too..very difficult to be better than the well known pf!!

i like the original pf, but the kirby style hulk is a little before my time. i prefer keown or a more modern hulk

Have they confirmed the pose yet? There was two or three sketches. It would be nice if it matched up against the HB.

Last info I had is that Sideshow rejected those first sketches and Olivetti is back on the drawing board.

modern hulk , museum pose with a mean face would be perfect for me. Maybe one fist clenched and a slight hunch to look like he is about to spring forward.

Back