New Hot Toys T-600 with ripped clothes & "rubber" skin

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So how do I become a Hot Toys VIP member?

This is getting retarded. I feel like I'm collecting comic books again where every retailer has their own damn variant cover and I have to have them all. I got so tired of that crap I stopped collecting comics. I'm starting to get that feeling here too.

Anyone posted this one yet?
ap_20090622115414302_jpg.jpg

From T Richardson blog...

Don't like this one at all. Like the first one the best.

It's really just a matter of which 600 you want to represent in your collection. The VIP one is from the slaughterhouse, and the original is the one that attacked Marcus.

As cool as these figures are, I'm still reminded of how lame McG's interpretation of the 600s is.

If this is what Kyle meant by, "the 600 series had rubber skin. We spotted them easy", then all I have to say is no ^^^^ing ^^^^ you spotted them easy! This is just a robot playing Michael Myers for godssake!

I have an off topic question, in Terminator when Reese has the flashback looking at Sarah's desert photo then the Terminator attacks is that a T-600 or T-800? thank you.

It's a T-800 portrayed by Franco Columbu. Arnold big friend & great bodybuilding champion.

thank you very much for the information, just seeing the ripped clothes made me wonder if it was the same as T-600.

It's a T-800 portrayed by Franco Columbu. Arnold big friend & great bodybuilding champion.

Yeah I think Columbu had an Olympia title under his built as well. He was a bit shorter than Arnold but just as massive. So when do we think this variant will be up for preorder?

The way I always pictured a 600 is like the Arnold torso double puppet in T1 that looks in the mirror, but without blood. A 600 is supposed to be an infiltrator too and should look fairly human except for the lack of sweet, blood, and such.

"the 600 series were retarded hulks that wore stupid rubber masks. We spotted them easy." NOT!

The way I always pictured a 600 is like the Arnold torso double puppet in T1 that looks in the mirror, but without blood. A 600 is supposed to be an infiltrator too and should look fairly human except for the lack of sweet, blood, and such.

"the 600 series were retarded hulks that wore stupid rubber masks. We spotted them easy."
Very true. That thing still bugs me too as a big fan of a REAL Terminator movies.
But overall T-600 is still a Terminator for me. The design is fantastic & very Terminator-like. I'm just looking at him not like on T-600 but like some earlier series. Just a little of a fan imagination & TA-DAAAAAAAAA - I can live with that :)
Marcus & T-600 is actually best things in T:S in Salvation for me.
But everyone have his own opinion, I know most of the folks here LOVE Harvester & Moto-Terminators when I just hate that. Kills atmosphere for me.

I'm with you on that, I personally like the naked T-600 version more. The mask just looks a little goofy looking to me. But since it's removable, we could always just toss the mask into the parts bin. If I did get this version, I'd try to beat up and weather the mask more to make it look creeper.

The other thing I'm not super stoked about losing the skeletal hands and getting gloved ones instead.

If we also get the regular hands I'd probably be a bit more interested.

If we also get the regular hands I'd probably be a bit more interested.
True from one point of view, but don't you think that if there was a hands with removable gloves & fully poseable fingers it was just some kind of DX-like version?
I mean, they still need to sell original version :)
Who will buy it if this all-in-one will be announced? ;)
Hot Toys need our wallets :lol

Very true. That thing still bugs me too as a big fan of a REAL Terminator movies.
But overall T-600 is still a Terminator for me. The design is fantastic & very Terminator-like. I'm just looking at him not like on T-600 but like some earlier series. Just a little of a fan imagination & TA-DAAAAAAAAA - I can live with that :)
But everyone have his own opinion, I know most of the folks here LOVE Harvester & Moto-Terminators when I just hate that. Kills atmosphere for me.

I'm with you on this one. I wasn't a big fan of the Harvesters myself. The harvesters are "suppose to be" more primitive than the Tank and Aerial HKs we see in T1 and T2, but they looks so much more sophisticated. They really remind me of Transformers.

Agreed, and that's why I'm still getting the regular endos cause I can justify them as perhaps 400s or something. But really, unless it's going to try to pass itself off as human, it would be super inefficient for Skynet to give it humanoid form and mobility.

I didn't care for the Harvesters, but did like the Motos as long as they rename them Moto-HKs. "The Terminator is an infiltration unit." Don't see a motorcycle doing much infiltrating.

I just went to the International Makeup Artist Tradeshow (IMATS) in Pasadena, Ca., this last Saturday and saw the life size 600 and Hydrobot. The 600 isn't actually as big as I thought it would be. The head is still human sized, but the body would never be proportional to a real human. However, there was a guy walking around who literally was as tall as the 600. The guy was like the Big Show, the wrestler. But again, not your ideal infiltrator.

The makeup artist who did Marcus's makeup was there and there was a character description there that called Marcus a T-800 Hybrid. So that answers the question of what the hell Marcus is.

I'm with you on this one. I wasn't a big fan of the Harvesters myself. The harvesters are "suppose to be" more primitive than the Tank and Aerial HKs we see in T1 and T2, but they looks so much more sophisticated. They really remind me of Transformers.

:dunno According to what? No previous Terminator movie mentioned such a thing anyway. Isn't a harvester a McG addition to the franchise?

:dunno According to what? No previous Terminator movie mentioned such a thing anyway. Isn't a harvester a McG addition to the franchise?

Basically every terminator, or terminator-related machine we see in Salvation are suppose to be less refined/less-advanced than what we see in T1 and T2 And yes, I'm sure the harvester was McG's way of adding to the franchise.

Basically every terminator, or terminator-related machine we see in Salvation are suppose to be less refined/less-advanced than what we see in T1 and T2 And yes, I'm sure the harvester was McG's way of adding to the franchise.

But at the same time this future was begun with later technologies available, so many of the machines in this timeline are actually earlier than in the original timeline where Terminators were supposed to start appearing closer to the end of the war in 2029. The machines are early in this timeline, yet somehow more industrial looking. When I saw the 600 Endo in person this last weekend, I noticed it has alphanumeric markins on several of the parts, almost like it's pieced together from other, heavy steal machinery.

Back