New Hot Toys Joker Bank Robber

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
DC Direct will be handling NA distribution of the Hot Toys products, including the Bank Robber version. You could just preorder through other sites though, or through Joe here on the boards.

You can order it through someone like Mista305(Joe) who has a direct account with Hot Toys. I believe DC Direct will be importing as well, but they'll be more expensive.

tahnks for your info. out of all three jokers taht are almost out the dcd irect which i have the hot toys or the bank robber joker which one would u buy.
i am trying to decide the hot toys joker or the hot toys joker bank robber style.

HT will play this one strategically. Since they're doing a second run of the first Joker, depending on how they perceive reaction to this new Joker, they may worry that unveiling it now could hurt sales of the first, so they'll want to secure enough orders of the second run to be content then let the new one start selling itself.

HT will play this one strategically. Since they're doing a second run of the first Joker, depending on how they perceive reaction to this new Joker, they may worry that unveiling it now could hurt sales of the first, so they'll want to secure enough orders of the second run to be content then let the new one start selling itself.

I had no idea they were doing a second run of Joker normal ver?! Is it just a straight same as original second batch do you know?

Also, does anyone know where exactly Bank Robber ver was announced?

I had no idea they were doing a second run of Joker normal ver?! Is it just a straight same as original second batch do you know?

Also, does anyone know where exactly Bank Robber ver was announced?

Yeah I'm pretty sure that it's the exact same,they just had to make more. As far as the bank robber joker goes Joe from the other thread is who I heard it from first and his company is taking pre-orders,so he's legit.

Ah, I see.

Cheers for the info. I really hope at least one pic leaks soon sthough. Although, the marketing reasons you mentioned seems to be a likely cause to delay them. :monkey2

Yeah their probably won't be a picture until maybe around October or so but this board will get a pic when they are released.

It'll be the same figure as is shipping now, they're just producing more. Hot Toys doesn't set edition sizes, and in high demand cases, they've been known to offer second runs, they did it with their first Rocky a few years ago.

Hey guys I found these two pics on toy-world forums. Enjoy!

20080825085104748jpg.jpg

joker2.jpg

Personally I think the head sculpt on this looks great. This is how the original Joker should have been done. Looks like he'll come with two heads this time slicked back hair so his mask can go over his face and a normal head.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back