New Hot Toys Joker Bank Robber

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why though? Thats such a silly idea to make the mask un-removable.

How do you figure? For the majority of the scene he was masked. Including a second unmasked HS and loose mask would allow for the posing of that scene from the beginning or end of that scene without much issue. What sense would it make to give two HS both unmasked and one loose mask? Its almost fully saying that our first Joker HS sucked so use this one. Cannibal Jack had two so you could go Cannibal or go standard DMC Jack. Makes much more sense IMHO to go the route I was suggesting.

The very first image of the Joker, he was holding mask in hand... plus it's just more fun and versatile to have a Joker with removeable mask...

But HT Joker with 2 heads may include one with a mask sculpted head.

If that's the case I may pass on it, it's that important to me...

If the V2 Sculpt is excellent I may pick up a loose one down the road.

The very first image of the Joker, he was holding mask in hand... plus it's just more fun and versatile to have a Joker with removeable mask...

But HT Joker with 2 heads may include one with a mask sculpted head.

If that's the case I may pass on it, it's that important to me...

If the V2 Sculpt is excellent I may pick up a loose one down the road.

You'd be better off getting the whole figure though if you're that interested in the alternate head. If it's really something special, you'll pay close to the figure's price for it on eBay or whatever, I've seen the current Joker head go for a lot and that's getting a mixed reception.

Howard, I hope you are reading this...

If you Guys do a BR Joker without removeable mask pjam will be

VERY DISAPPOINTED :lol

Don't wuss out, make a better version than DC.

You did it with BB, now do it with Joker!

I don't care what they do as long as they give us a decent Joker sculpt this time around. I'd also like some revisions to the body, so that he can achieve that hunched over look.

I don't care what they do as long as they give us a decent Joker sculpt this time around. I'd also like some revisions to the body, so that he can achieve that hunched over look.

But he didn't do it when he was robbing the bank:duh

He also hunched when he said "No, I kill the Bus Driver" and hunched while looking at the bank manager.

You hunched guys can prolly tape cotton to the shoulders to make that hunched look effect, or something like that... but do you Seriously think HT is going to design a new hunched body for this one piece?

What can they do really, pad the jacket or something?

You hunched guys can prolly tape cotton to the shoulders to make that hunched look effect, or something like that... but do you Seriously think HT is going to design a new hunched body for this one piece?

What can they do really, pad the jacket or something?

They could achieve the effect just by notching out a little of the hole where the neck post goes and allow the sculpts neck to go down at an angle. Similiar to the curved neck Les put on his head to achieve a similiar look.

Now they decide to throw in a second head because if it's done right, many with the first figure will be enticed to get this variation because it's not just another figure but offers a piece they can use with the first.

Well they have got me, I pre-ordered it straight away and I havent even seen pictures yet!

I fear that Hot Toys will include a sculpted mask head, but a removable mask is what I want. Like their Predator masks, it's just cooler that way.

There is a third option, Two head sculpts, masked and unmasked and a mask accessory that is hand held only. Best of both worlds, and you don't have to mess up the hair sculpt on the unmasked joker like DCD

I'm telling you:

Screen accurate costume
Authentic likeness of Heath Ledger as the Joker
1xnew Joker headsculpt
1xMasked headsculpt w/mask permanently attached
Clown mask
Handgun
Duffel bag
Bank manager's shotgun
Display stand

I'm telling you:

Screen accurate costume
Authentic likeness of Heath Ledger as the Joker
1xnew Joker headsculpt
1xJoker headsculpt removable w/mask
Handgun
Duffel bag
Money
Bank manager's shotgun
Display stand
:D

And I'm tellin' all ya'all, if you want a purple coat, you're not going to get it with the BR Joker.

That's why I'm getting the first HT Joker next week from actionhq,pre-ordering the Bank Robbery Joker,and probably switching heads when the 2nd one arrives.Then I'll have a great purple suited one and the Robbery one masked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back