New Hot Toys Captain America USO/Rescue version?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since this won't be in stock for SDCC like the Secret Project, but betting this will be like the Sarah-1000 type of SDCC exclusive where they make enough to meet orders. :dunno

My IM: SP shipped out a month after I ordered it (06/17/11 ordered, 07/15/11 shipped).

While not my definition of in-stock I guess that's pretty close to in-stock as far as HT goes.

I cannot wait til I get to set this next to my TFA Cap. Going to look amazing! Having the 1st Cap shield is a must for me.

Since this won't be in stock for SDCC like the Secret Project, but betting this will be like the Sarah-1000 type of SDCC exclusive where they make enough to meet orders. :dunno

Wouldn't they need alot more lead time for that? Most figures come out about six months after pre-order, so is this SDCC exclusive really looking like a Dec release? I'm not seeing the logic here.

More than likely, they already have this figure made and are just waiting to see how many are POed. After they tally it up, it will then ship from China and take about a month to get to the US. The rest will just saturate the Asian market.

hello. newbie here. I'm very interested in this figure. Wondering if anyone thinks that the jacket and pants will be removable to reveal the costume. I'm definitely hoping so.

The had-wringing over the po seems funny to me. Flash back one year to people prematurely flipping out over the SDCC pre-order for HT "First Night" BB Batman and the Pred figure. They were available loooong after they first went up. People were laughing (with relief, mostly) about it. I think the PO for Cap will be more like this, less like Secret Project IM. That was a learning experience for SSC and HT. THEY want your money, they don't want to create things that are so exclusive that secondary market scalpers are the one making the killing. I have a feeling that everyone who wants one of these Caps (myself included) will be able to get one in a reasonable fashion. Just hope it doesn't have the QC issues of BB Bats... :pray:

hello. newbie here. I'm very interested in this figure. Wondering if anyone thinks that the jacket and pants will be removable to reveal the costume. I'm definitely hoping so.

Both will be removable, I'd guess only the under the jacket will there be any of the Golden Age costume though

Wouldn't they need alot more lead time for that? Most figures come out about six months after pre-order, so is this SDCC exclusive really looking like a Dec release? I'm not seeing the logic here.

More than likely, they already have this figure made and are just waiting to see how many are POed. After they tally it up, it will then ship from China and take about a month to get to the US. The rest will just saturate the Asian market.

The "new" HT will make alot of these......to make $$$$$.

The "new" HT will make alot of these......to make $$$$$.

:exactly:

But If it's a ridiculous $200+ for this :cuckoo:

icon_trollface.png

After the Joker 2.0 we starting to see more and more figures reaching the $300 mark.

There is no limit to their greed. They are like crack dealers. They got us by the balls.

After the Joker 2.0 we starting to see more and more figures reaching the $300 mark.

Yeah, that's why I'm quitting now. Will get a few more figures then bail. After that, I'll come back for Back to the Future than I'm out for good. $200 was my limit...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back