New Hot Toys Captain America USO/Rescue version?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, selling out is rare now, defintely not an indication of demand

Absolutely. If they made 3000 an item and it sells out thats seems to be viewed as a very popular and a success. But if they decide to try to add to the production and make 5000 pieces and only sell 4500, its not.

I don't think WE as fans think about the business side of things. Imagine if they made enough of a product, they may not need to make a second or third version of it. Just my opinion.

Its a niche market and people only have a limited amount of disposable cash. They are producing more than their fans can afford to buy. They want the figures, just can't swing it.

Its a niche market and people only have a limited amount of disposable cash. They are producing more than their fans can afford to buy. They want the figures, just can't swing it.

:goodpost: This is also true

HT are producing more and more figures per year, too many from the same franchises, failing on QC too often & getting backlogged on licenses.

They need to slow down and hit more licenses slow and steadily IMO

Wow, the rampant speculation of this thread is getting a bit out of hand - why are people not second guessing the fate of the Loki figure? The "Thor" version has been shown, yet the character is in The Avengers - maybe HT will scrap the "Thor" version? Maybe they'll only sell it on the action figure black market off the back of unmarked trucks? Who knows?

Or maybe we should get a grip and wait for the figure to be announced like any other HT figure...

HT are producing more and more figures per year, too many from the same franchises, failing on QC too often & getting backlogged on licenses.

Sounds like you could just as easily be talking about Sideshow...

Wow, the rampant speculation of this thread is getting a bit out of hand - why are people not second guessing the fate of the Loki figure? The "Thor" version has been shown, yet the character is in The Avengers - maybe HT will scrap the "Thor" version? Maybe they'll only sell it on the action figure black market off the back of unmarked trucks? Who knows?

Or maybe we should get a grip and wait for the figure to be announced like any other HT figure...

:goodpost::lecture:lecture:lecture:lecture

i guess, for them, that's better than having too many licenses with only 20% of them making up 80% of sales :dunno

r8lDn.jpg

Ummm, Luke....I know it's your birthday today, did you start the libations a bit early?
:duff
:happybday
:drink

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back