New from Inflames Toys-The Cowboy From Hell

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know if they made this because of the game or the anime, but I hope to see more game figs from them.

Impressive.
Fully loaded.
Not a fan of the hair.
Inflames should really do some polls with their projects.
I dig this one but will pass...

Nothing for me, but if gg is just as cool as Trigun I will watch the anime first. Like to have a good backstory to figures, something to connect with other than looks. One reason all of the 3a stuff bores me overall.

But a Vash would be nice definitly but not for 320€... :(

Last edited:
nothing for me, but if gg is just as cool as trigun I will watch the anime first. Like to have a good backstory to figures, something to connect with other than looks. One reason all of the 3a stuff bores me overall.

But a Vash would be nice definitly but not for 320€... :(

If you're going to watch Gungrave, skip the first episode and try not to read synopsis or anything for the series. It really helps immerse you into the first half of the show.

Nah, really? You got your Hei avatar I will trust you on this ;) and will watch #1 after all the others....

Last edited:
You dont need to watch episode one at all its actually done again later on in the second half of the series. It was a stupid director choice to try to appeal to the people who had played the games. Hei knows nest :lol

But seriously the less you know about the character this figure is based off of, the more engaging the first half will be. Show is on Netflix. I learned that advice years ago on an anime forum and am a firm believer in following it.

That figure is sweeet! Metal Boss, Monkey King and now this!Inflames is really starting to impress me!

It's too bad I probably won't be able to get this figure if it really is pushing past $300 :(

Back