New from Inflames Toys-The Cowboy From Hell

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If someone ever did Trigun...Monev the Gale in 1/6 would be s i c k!!!

monev_gale3.jpg

that Trigun figure is from Kaiyado, a Japanese company. A while back I had the whole collection but I sold them all. Nice figures.

I had all of them, but when Legato never came out I just lost interest, having Meryl with no Milly ??? No Knives?? And people think Hot Toys is bad. This whole "not finishing the line" thing that everybody complains about has been going on for a long, loooooong time now.

It was just funny, when ToyTribe/Kaiyodo announced Gazelle the Peacemaker and Beyond The Grave, everyone was like "Yeah, those are cool as hell, but where the F is Knives, Legato, Milly???" All we wanted was the Legato they showed :(

The toy design for Monev was just incredibly sick. Tons of articulation, well for at least Vash and Wolfwood, but Monev was so massive. . . when the Japanese want to make something cool, they go all out.

I had all of them, but when Legato never came out I just lost interest, having Meryl with no Milly ??? No Knives?? And people think Hot Toys is bad. This whole "not finishing the line" thing that everybody complains about has been going on for a long, loooooong time now.

It was just funny, when ToyTribe/Kaiyodo announced Gazelle the Peacemaker and Beyond The Grave, everyone was like "Yeah, those are cool as hell, but where the F is Knives, Legato, Milly???" All we wanted was the Legato they showed :(

The toy design for Monev was just incredibly sick. Tons of articulation, well for at least Vash and Wolfwood, but Monev was so massive. . . when the Japanese want to make something cool, they go all out.

That's still much better than Hot Toys. Hot Toys would have made Vash, variant of Vash with black hair, some random no name villain who made one appearance, and then just end the line right there.

It's Beyond The Grave, from Gungrave, made by the same guy that did Trigun.

123649.jpg

And for the record, it's badass. That's not up for debate.

Right.
But I wish somebody would just make proper 1/6 Trigun figures already.
Something I've wanted for a long time.

Incredible detail but not for me. Wondering if the head would do as an Interview with a Vampire custom though :lol

Totally forgot I used to buy 2 and keep one sealed of almost everything.

pics_002.jpg

And I say again, would really like an alternate head on this 1/6 release.

HORRIBLE head. anime character needs anime head.

It's not just that. It literally looks nothing like the character. Not even the right color hair. :dunno It annoys me because it's almost as though they want to try to sell this as their own design.

Maybe that's how they avoid being sued? Ice Ice Baby style...

Hmm you think so? They probably could have grabbed the actual license for cheap if they had wanted to. It just seems like a weird choice to me especially since I saw their Monkey King figures up on sites like AmiAmi so they had official distribution, but this probably won't be able to do that.

Totally forgot I used to buy 2 and keep one sealed of almost everything.

pics_002.jpg

And I say again, would really like an alternate head on this 1/6 release.

i had that figure, dont know what happened to him, im gonna do a head like this for mine :)
gotta support the anime and interesting stuff or this hobby is gonna get boring pretty quickly, although on the other hand dont support it and then the prices will stay reasonable :rotfl

Back