New freddys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Someone needs a girlfriend, or any friend for that matter. Also, that 18" Leatherface and Freddy were not Neca.

Well, it is Valentine's day. Maybe he just needs some attention.:cuckoo:

:goodpost:
Seriously, could a mod please delete those posts? I thought for once we could have a thread about NECA without all that crap. :dunno

For real.:clap

I will be picking up part 2 Fred. It's the best one, IMO, out of all the Freds (look wise).

It is very impressive how each one has the right makeup and clothes and you can tell the scenes they used, very very nice. I am really hoping to see a part 4, 5, and 6.

With part 4, they could have the sunglasses Freddy.

With part 5, they could have him with the one long arm, or the pipe through his mouth as an alternate head

with part 6, power glove freddy and the normal arm, the middle finger hand, and the bloody head from the head.

Don't count on it, I'm sure thats the reason we got three, same basic layout for all of them, they just retooled the chest up.

I wouldn't be interested in any of the other films, these are the best of the franchise anyway.

Except A Nightmare on Gay Street. :lol

Freddy was cool...kinda...until the coach scene.

W/e, Ian McShane is the biggest badass alive, he lets that dude from Willy Wonka bone him in Sexy Beast and his character is still completely badass afterwards. Same deal with Freddy, It's not his fault some bisexual teen moved in. :lol

I still maintain Freddy has never been more badass then in P.2.

Ripping open his own head, ripping through Jesse's stomach, and the party scenes are great stuff. And the tracking shots through the house are awesome.

Last edited:
W/e, Ian McShane is the biggest badass alive, he lets that dude from Willy Wonka bone him in Sexy Beast and his character is still completely badass afterwards. Same deal with Freddy, It's not his fault some bisexual teen moved in. :lol

I still maintain Freddy has never been more badass then in P.2.

Ripping open his own head, ripping through Jesse's stomach, and the party scenes are great stuff. And the tracking shots through the house are awesome.

I was literally rolling when they got to the "gay" topic for Freddy's Revenge in Never Sleep Again. :lol:lol:lol:lol:rotfl

I think these figs are beautiful, but my only gripe is why do they all use the same legs? I know that's cheaper, but when you line them up they're going to look like a konga line...

EDIT: Although to be fair, that cocked hip stance IS classic Englund Freddy....

I read somewhere that One's Customs was hired by NECA. Is it possible that these freddy sculpts were done by him? Can anyone confirm this rumor?

Those new freddys look spot on. I wish they would do 1/6 scale.

I read somewhere that One's Customs was hired by NECA. Is it possible that these freddy sculpts were done by him? Can anyone confirm this rumor?

Those new freddys look spot on. I wish they would do 1/6 scale.

Where did you read this

Back