New freddys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi everyone. I'm new here so excuse the ignorance if this was already stated but are there going to be 12" versions of these or just 7"? I love how these look but my Husband doesn't usually buy smaller figures.

Hi everyone. I'm new here so excuse the ignorance if this was already stated but are there going to be 12" versions of these or just 7"? I love how these look but my Husband doesn't usually buy smaller figures.

Hard to go back to 7" once you've sampled 12", huh? I don't blame ya. Unfortunately, these are going to be 7".

Yeah, i dont see NECA doing 12" of these, like I said if they decide to go big, there going to do there 18" versions, but even that might be dependent on how well the 18" Predators do.

Thanks for answering my question. Yeah my husband is into 12" or 1/6 scale like they put it, but he doesn't collect smaller sized figures anymore. Those look really nice though. He might make an exception after seeing those pictures. I love Freddy so maybe I'll just buy them for myself. :)

Have these gone up for Pre order anywhere yet? Those Gremlins that Neca showed at the show just went up for PO on Bigbadtoystore so I hope the Freddys are not far behind.

The Freddy's all look great, i'd buy em all!

I can't wait to see what Neca does with the Friday The 13th licence in 2012. Oh the possibilites....

I wish they would make a super Freddy or I'm just gonna have to commission someone to do it....... But that long arm Freddy is so awesome always loved that ally sequence boosted

brainhead2.jpg

As lovely as these are, I really like the second issue 7" Freddy McFarlane did.

2653443605_b256c51cbc_o.jpg

As much as I like that one, I prefer the other version McFarlane did. With the version you posted it's almost impossible to see his face without displaying him at eye level or above. :dunno Still a cool figure for sure. Can't wait to see these new Freddy's. Really hope they change the pants up because if they're are the same that is super lazy.

Last edited:
Back