New freddys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
12" or FAIL!!! :impatient:

Indeed! I want one just for that head sculpt on the Part III Freddy!

It's a fail then. NECA doesnt do many 12"ers.

Really?
-Frank the Bunny
-Shawn of the Dead
-300 Leonidas
-Lara Croft
-Jack Sparrow
-Jack Sparrow AWE
-Davy Jones
-T-800
-T-800 Battle Damaged
-Gears of War Marcus
-Harry Potter
-God of War Kratos
-V for Vendetta
-Chucky
-"The Old Man" from A Christmas Story
-Jareth Labyrinth

Thats just the ones off the top of my head. Im sure theres more. I think NECA has done quite a few and I can easily see Freddy getting a 12".

:peace

Last edited:
NECA really doesn't do many 12" figure ANYMORE. The most recent Terminator ones have been peg warmers near me and it took a lot of convincing for them to go for the larger size Predator figure. Maybe if the 7" figure sell really well we'll get a 12", but I wouldn't hold my breath.

NECA really doesn't do many 12" figure ANYMORE. The most recent Terminator ones have been peg warmers near me and it took a lot of convincing for them to go for the larger size Predator figure. Maybe if the 7" figure sell really well we'll get a 12", but I wouldn't hold my breath.

What I would like to see NECA do is start looking more heavily at the 1:6 market and start doing what Hot Toys are doing. I know that may be wishful thinking....:dunno

But this is FREDDY KRUEGER. The CLASSIC England version. I think he has a pretty strong chance of getting both 1:6 and 1:4 treatment. Just because its the Classic version. Hes long over due from NECA.

Totally agree with Kabuki...just keep wishing Rzeznikk because more than likely it aint happening. All those figures you listed are old news. Neca hasnt done much in the way of 1:6 and I really doubt they are. I mean look there making 1/4 Preds...if that was the case why didnt they scale it down and make 12" preds instead of going bigger and making 19" Pred.

Not saying there isnt a small chance, but more than likely I doubt it, there going to stay 7" or probably go with the 1/4 scale.

Totally agree with Kabuki...just keep wishing Rzeznikk because more than likely it aint happening. All those figures you listed are old news. Neca hasnt done much in the way of 1:6 and I really doubt they are. I mean look there making 1/4 Preds...if that was the case why didnt they scale it down and make 12" preds instead of going bigger and making 19" Pred.

Not saying there isnt a small chance, but more than likely I doubt it, there going to stay 7" or probably go with the 1/4 scale.

Im just saying based on how NECA was talking smack about their Predator vs Hot Toys, if they really want to be compared with a company like HT, then they should start looking into producing figures of that caliber.

As for them going right to 19" for Predator, is because no other company has attempted it before. Hence why they went big. Im sure with the success of these we will see 1:6 scale versions from them as well. Same goes for Freddy. NECA milks their sculpts, I can easily see these being released in 1:6 if sales prove profittable. Easily.

dreamwarriorsfreddy.jpg

As much as I like that one, I prefer the other version McFarlane did. With the version you posted it's almost impossible to see his face without displaying him at eye level or above. :dunno Still a cool figure for sure.

That McFarlane figure Anton Phibes posted is one my favorite Freddy Krueger representations. The sculpt is a bit dated but for me it embodies everything that is Freddy Krueger.

IMG_0573-1.jpg

Dream Master Freddy coming this fall!

277481354.jpg

Sorry if this has already been asked, but when is the first wave of these (1-3) going to be released?

Back