Statue New Frank Frazetta Death Dealer 1:4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cool, thanks brotha :rock

Alrighty Sir! It's an awkward one to measure, but my best estimates are thus:

Height (bottom of base to highest point seems to be the appex at the top of the axe) = 30.5"/77.5cm
Length (no part of the horse is longer than the base, so it's base to base) = 28"/71cm
Width (base to base) = 15"/38cm

Weight = each of the boxes had 13 kilos written on it. Odd. I'm gonna assume that's total.

I know a few people are stressing about the chain covering the lower part of his face and I just checked the original NYCC pics and mine's identical to what was shown there. It's not "gluggy" paint or anything like that. It looks fine to me. Trust me, when you get this guy in hand, you'll be in so much awe you won't notice.

sweet, looks like lengthwise he's comin in about an inch or so under specs. He might actually fit in my Pax :yess:

cant wait to be awed :rock
tumblr_ms6a146YKh1rys8k8o3_400.gif

What's everyone so concerned about a missing signature from the family? LOL What's the point? LOL

And are they going to do a Faux Bronze version or is this line now completely dead?

I have reserved one NYCC edition, with shipping costs paid also. If anyone is interested send me a message and talk with ARH to have it sent directly to him.

He looks amazing.:clap Would you rate this guy up there with one of your favorite statues that you own?

Absolutely. Not one person who has seen this at my place has not been blown away. The one thing the pics can't convey is the sheer size and presence. Ehren completely nailed the sculpt, it's perfect. What brings it home though is the paint. Lots of really subtle highlights that just maximise the dark colours.

are those custom made display cases or did you order them from somewhere?

No, I bought them from a shop fitting store in Sydney, Australia. They're great because:
a) glass shelves so light passes through
b) Not just lights in the top shining down, but strip lights down the sides inside.
c) They're on hidden castors, so moving them is not a big hassle.

Back