Statue New Frank Frazetta Death Dealer 1:4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seeing this makes me happy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, yes it does :lecture

"The Frank Frazetta army is set to invade a collection near you!!
Production is now nearly done and we hope to deliver the long delayed products very soon.
As always we are grateful for your continued patience and support. Arahom and all of us at ARH studios have optimized our production and are confident of the quality and craftsmanship this time and going forward.
Enjoy!
ARH Studios Collectibles"

Wow! Seeing those pics... this thing is really almost here.

It's like ARH's own Terracotta Army :)

for reference - some horses from the actual Terracotta Army...

4221734-Details-of-bronze-horses-within-the-museum--The-Museum-of-Qin-Shi-Huang-Terracotta-Warri.jpg

you know it just occurred to me that these could have all been made in the same factory... different time periods of course

Not sure, but it looks smaller than 1/4. Almost 1/5 or 1/6.
Or maybe it's my old eyes..?

Edit - Probably the filming angle - Looks good at the end of this video.

yeah it goes from his waist to the top of his head. I keep trying to get a sense of scale picturing my current 1/4 scales on top of a large horse. Gonna be pretty massive.

Looks awesome! pictures arent great tho, hard to tell if the blood on the base is glossy- easy fix if not. I'm wondering about the helmet, the horns along with the spike on top seem mismatched. Hopefully the guy just assembled it wrong. In the last shot it looks like all bone...

I have a feeling theres gonna be a lot of pissed off buyers over that styrofoam. I couldnt really care less personally as long as he arrives safe and sound.

Back