Statue New Frank Frazetta Death Dealer 1:4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I cant wait mine this week.there is any defect issue so far?
o.png

Fella's update your shipping address if you have moved. Mines went to my old house. Also 3 boxes I only got two, didn't get my base yet.

On a good note pictures don't show how big this statue is. It's amazing no damage to anything in route to Hawaii.

Got a good quality picture and a signed COA by Araham.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think I will open mine outside whenever I get it. I can only imagine what my neighbours will say : )

Didn't Averone say this was going to have EPE foam, what ever the hell that means? He said it was the best strongest foam available.

I HATE brittle styrofoam. If you have to vacuum after taking a statue out of a box there's a problem.

Didn't Averone say this was going to have EPE foam, what ever the hell that means? He said it was the best strongest foam available.

I HATE brittle styrofoam. If you have to vacuum after taking a statue out of a box there's a problem.

long story, but they weren't able to do it...apparently because the factory required higher orders or the price was too prohibitive.

cool, i didnt think he was displayable without the base. I knew he was detachable, just not balanced for a flat surface.

I would love to display things out in the open...but no way with 4-year old twins. the temptation would be too great...and I couldn't blame them.

Back