Statue New Frank Frazetta Barbarian 1:4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks perfect!

(though I've never liked how the ground sucks in Conan's feet on that pic and how its recreated in perfectly accurate statues....)

LOL I'm still making adjustments to the girls hands. (that's why you don't see her hand against his leg)

Looks wonderful!!! I think the work you and ARH are doing with line is outstanding!

I do have one question....what's up with the website...:) Takes hours to get on it and go from screen to screen..??? I know that's not your area, but could you pass it on that the site..kinda blows....it looks nice but moves like a snail...:)

Last edited:
Looks wonderful!!! I think the work you and ARH are doing with line is outstanding!

I do have one question....what's up with the website...:) Takes hours to get on it and go from screen to screen..??? I know that's not your area, but could you pass it on that the site..kinda blows....it looks nice but moves like a snail...:)
Its actually still under construction. I'm sorry about that. Arahom is making the final adjustments to the shipping and payment plans. It'll be ready to coincide with the upcoming preorders. thanks for your patience

Thank you for the update...:)

Please keep up your amazing quality of work..:) I have been a professional sculptor and worked for many years in Florida's theme park industry..our team sculpted large scale figures and facades for the Islands of Adventure at Universal FL, and DISNEY World and The Tree of Life at Disney Wild Kingdom... in my humble opinion.. You really have what it takes..:)

Its actually still under construction. I'm sorry about that. Arahom is making the final adjustments to the shipping and payment plans. It'll be ready to coincide with the upcoming preorders. thanks for your patience

Just watched slaying the beast #28. I gotta say the videos are awesome, what a great idea to show us what it takes to bring a piece to us.

You guys bust your a$$e$ to make these pieces. Hats off to you! :bow

Pre-orders should be going up this week

Final pictures of the proto

Sculpt by Ehren, base sculpted by Arahom. Painted by Arahom.

Really nice face on the girl
Well done to all involved -- Just WOW
:)

Guys we are updating the Barbarian colors - new pics will be taken and posted soon

Price and packaging scheme is being discussed now. It is almost ready for Pre-order

Back