• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New feedback thread!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I almost forgot, -1 for Les Walker (excessive delays, poor business practices), Mista305 +5.

bnoc-worldwide not a reliable seller to deal with on EBAY.

Last edited:
I have to say I don't like the idea of being bullied if you leave feedback that people (or many people) doesn't agree with for one reason or another. It could prevent people leaving negative feedback.

Everyone has the right to leave the feedback they feel is deserved from a transaction. If the other party wants to come here to contest it, it's been done in the past.

I almost forgot, -1 for Les Walker (excessive delays, poor business practices), Mista305 +5.

bnoc-worldwide not a reliable seller to deal with on EBAY.

Les will receive a neutral, but not a negative since those are reserved for deals where money or product has been transacted upon with no reciprocation. Not for people who are new to commissions and lack the patience a patron needs.

Though I agree, as does Les, that he needs to improve his business skills (ie communication and scheduling) a bit.

Oneye is also correct in saying that this is not a forum for debate.

ProgMatinee said:
I have to say I don't like the idea of being bullied if you leave feedback that people (or many people) doesn't agree with for one reason or another. It could prevent people leaving negative feedback.

:lecture :lecture

Les will receive a neutral, but not a negative since those are reserved for deals where money or product has been transacted upon with no reciprocation. Not for people who are new to commissions and lack the patience a patron needs.

Though I agree, as does Les, that he needs to improve his business skills (ie communication and scheduling) a bit.

Oneye is also correct in saying that this is not a forum for debate.

:lecture :lecture

WHO ARE YOU to change my feedback?

We did a trade, he took a few days shy of one year to deliver. That's the negative reason. My patience is not a factor. You know what, cancel my account. I refuse to kiss his freakin' ass.

I am the MOD in this section. :wave

and what I have said is in accordance with the rules we have established.

Also it is against board rules to post Private Messages which you have received in the public forum. Perhaps a parusal of the FAQ is in order since I know you have done this in the past in other threads as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back