• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New feedback thread!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
a can-you-expect-anything-less BIG +2 for Mista305 for two awesome items, received, as promised!

I'm a little confused about people giving plus +2s, +3s, +5!!?!!

How come each transaction isn't just +1 or -1 regardless of quantity?

Last edited:
I'm a little confused about people giving plus +2s, +3s, +5!!?!!

How come each transaction isn't just +1 or -1 regardless of quantity?

Because for multiple items you can give that many feedback. Its been discussed a few times and seems that people are okay with that. So if I buy 2 figures from you I can give you a +2.

Although I guess also if one item was messed up I could give you a +1 and -1 at the same time :lol

Because for multiple items you can give that many feedback. Its been discussed a few times and seems that people are okay with that. So if I buy 2 figures from you I can give you a +2.

Although I guess also if one item was messed up I could give you a +1 and -1 at the same time :lol

:lol

Yeah, for me I don't get that. If I was just looking at feedback and trying to gauge a seller, I'd like to know how many seperate deals they followed through with, not how many items they sold. :confused: But I'm not one to complain...just confused. ;)

For me, I only have a feedback of 6, but I think it would be a little misleading if I sold someone 10 loose items and all of a sudden my feedback score more than doubled.

Or a new seller who had 0 all of a sudden has a 5 just from one transaction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back