Premium Format New Emma Frost / The White Queen Premium Format (2018)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whatever price SSC decides on ....it better be worth the statue.

I think pricing it at Thanos' price point or more is crazy. It would be better if they price it less than Thanos, but sell a bit more than they did with Thanos.

Doubt it'll be that much. Thanos is already a big guy, and the Maquette was pretty much 1/3 scale and on a great looking throne.

So hopefully Sideshow price Juggernaut reasonably. :pray:

I'm thinking it'll be Thanos-like pricing with maybe an extra $100 on top. Just a speculation though.

It wouldn't surprise me because surely more engineering will have to go into Juggs than Thanos and isn't that one of the usual reasons given for the higher Maquette prices?

Spot on here. A 100-200.00 more to lessen the sticker shock. They will slowly get us all used to the 1500.00-2000.00 future maquette prices. :gah:

For someone who supposedly doesn't have the best finances, you sure do like to talk about extremely high prices across threads don't you:dunno

Anyway, it will be what it will be. Imo there's not much point speculating until we actually know the price for this piece......then we can all start whinging and complaining.

Wonder if the price is part of the reason. If so, SSC has to know the higher the price, the more finicky the buyer.

I'd say it has a lot more to do with the fact that the statue is completely mediocre and people ain't paying these high prices for mediocre anymore.

Look at the new Red Sonja - same price but superbly done and ended up with a much higher ES despite being the third PF in the last 5 years. In fact, her EX alone is over double that of this Emma.

You guys laugh when the EX is low because it supposedly means low demand, but you get frustrated when it's high because it supposedly takes away from long term value.

Make up your mind lol.

You guys laugh when the EX is low because it supposedly means low demand, but you get frustrated when it's high because it supposedly takes away from long term value.

Make up your mind lol.

seriously this community is retarded sometimes

Back