Premium Format New Emma Frost / The White Queen Premium Format (2018)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All I meant to say is that if anyone is "on the fence" for this piece this may be their last chance to secure the EX for themselves.

Most pieces tend to have at least a few haters but there are always those who love the piece regardless of what others say. For me, if I like a piece but others don't, I enjoy knowing that the ES is going to be lower.

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

I'm on the fence and hoped I'd have more time to decide. I quite like the EX but don't really want to order at this stage - might have to let this one go

Nothing yet, im surprised X-23 shipping before this. I did notice on my pre-order for Emma, it shows July only as the month of release.

That would be crazy if Emma is also being released this month. There's already a few releases this month.

Product page went from July to July - August

That's normal, from what I've seen over the years.

They fulfill preorders in order, so someone ordering now might get it shipped the tail end of July or August.

That's normal, from what I've seen over the years.

They fulfill preorders in order, so someone ordering now might get it shipped the tail end of July or August.

Really? I've ordered a lot of things months of even a year after they went up for pre-order and was in the first shipment. Meanwhile people who pre-ordered day 1 were still waiting lol.

That sometimes happens when the regular comes in before the exclusive (or vice versa.)

So, wonky eyegate begins. It seems not everyone is getting a bad one, but I did. Contacted Sideshow for a replacement.
20190724_154807.jpg

So, wonky eyegate begins. It seems not everyone is getting a bad one, but I did. Contacted Sideshow for a replacement.
View attachment 462361

That is soo bad ...it feels almost blatant. Like it was done that way on purpose.

There's no way a worker painting the eyes or pasting the eyes on the portrait do not notice that much of misalignment.

And.. another statue.. Regardless of what everyone is saying about the wonky eye on the collectors edition .. I promise it is not bad in person. I can see how they intended to pose her from a slight angle. If you view it straight on it appears like she is looking to the side. The sculpt paint app is fantastic on this. The way they painted the whites with a hue of blue look awesome in hand.
More pictures here:
https://www.statueforum.com/showthread.php?t=158150&page=22

GCXCfJO.jpg

old:
0mJYMw1.jpg

New: After seeing the difference much better on replacement piece...
1fat7vQ.jpg

Last edited:
Back