New Buffy Line Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I know quite a few of us have dropped Sideshow questions about the line and still no reply. It looking like this may be it. I'm really happy with the run, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it's still got some life left.

Honestly, I'm fine just having Faith and Angel. If this truly is the end of the line then I'll pick up Buffy somewhere online if I can. Shame cause I was hoping for a better Buffy down the line, but I'd be happy with just these 3. Let's hope that's not the case, though.

Honestly, I'm fine just having Faith and Angel. If this truly is the end of the line then I'll pick up Buffy somewhere online if I can. Shame cause I was hoping for a better Buffy down the line, but I'd be happy with just these 3. Let's hope that's not the case, though.

Giles, Xander, and Cordy....and another Buffy....and THEN, I'd be happy. :lol

But seriously, it's been a great run either way, if this is it.

From all those the only one I'd want is Cordy. She's easily one of my favorite characters. But they probably would've done a high school Cordy, I would've preferred to have a Angel series Cordy. But either way I would've like it.

Well at least we got two more characters out of this line with Willow and Faith. Maybe they can resurrect the line in a couple of years and add a few more characters.

I'm kind of glad the end is near since it means no more budgeting. The releases so far have been turning out to me to be a not-quite-Buffy Buffy series. Someone asked about comiquettes vs maquettes, I think of this line as comiquettes. Not meant as a negative, I mean that neutrally.

Yeah, sadly the Spike and Angel versions have been the most authentic in feel to me personally. Maybe because they haven't had the overtly sexy brush daubed all over them.

Out of the women I think Faith was the nearest in feel to her TV counterpart, but Willow and Buffy, not so much imo. But hey all power to those who love them. :)

I'm fine with the Buffy on the Throne, even though it never happened in the series, I just like statue. However the Willow seemed so out of character for me that I didn't buy that statue. Faith is closer to the tv character, but even then she was a little more covered up in the show most of the time.

Spike and Angel are pretty much spot on to their characters, I guess they didn't want to continue the more sexual nature with the male characters. I don't know how many Buffy collectors are male, but I would think there are quite a few women.

Yeah seems like they don't mind pandering to blokes, but god forbid they should extend that courtesy to female collectors.

I'll take Angel and season 1-2 Xander. But I draw the line at Spike. He can keep his clothes on. Hell, I'd rather an Angel season 4 Wesley. He did get kinda hot, I must say.

I'd definitely take naked Angel..............but I totally draw the line at naked Giles :)

SW, you need to be in the Supernatural thread!!! (I'm talking to myself in there. :lol)

You checking out the awesomeness that is unveiling in tonight's episode?!?!?

I'm in Australia, so I have to wait until I can download the episode, it sucks :( Once I've seen it I'll be in there to join you :)

Back