New Buffy Line Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It sure was, might have to watch it when i get home from work tonight! :clap

Unfortunately.. i too, do agree, and i have a feeling Mr Giles will be overlooked for this line.

My gut instinct is telling me Angel, Spike and possibly a V.2 Willow or Buffy will make it into the line, then it will be stopped. :(

As much as i love Buffy/Angel, i honestly dont think theres many of us left who are willing to drop a few hundred bucks on a Buffy statue. I have already passed on Willow, and shes one of my favourite characters. :(

Although i could be wrong..... :pray:

I'll see your negativity to the door, Darth. Come back with a more positive attitude. :wave

:lol j/k

:rotfl

ok.........

If SS would lift their secretive curtains of development and planning and reveal they will indeed deliver...

-Vamp Angel
-Vamp Spike
-Cordy (ANGEL Version)
-Giles
-Change their minds on Kendraaa the Vaaampire Slaaaayer
-Dark Willow
-Vamp Willow
-Xander
-Glory
-Darla an Drusilla (A Dual maquette dio maybe?)
-Id even buy Doyle, Glenn Quinn was awesome as Doyle imo.

Then my friend, my negativity will will disappear :lecture

:hi5:

ok.........

If SS would lift their secretive curtains of development and planning and reveal they will indeed deliver...

-Vamp Angel
-Vamp Spike
-Cordy (ANGEL Version)
-Giles
-Dark Willow
-Vamp Willow
-Xander
-Glory

You know what? I need even thought of a Doyle!!! VERY nice suggestion. If an Angel line starts up, he will be a must. Original Angel Investigations Member, FTW!!! :rock

You have redeemed yourself. :goodpost: :lol

ok.........

-Vamp Angel
-Vamp Spike
-Cordy (ANGEL Version)
-Giles
-Dark Willow
-Vamp Willow
-Xander
-Glory

Most of those probably wont happen, with a definite no on Kendra and Doyle. They just wouldn't sell. I am okay to not have them. I wouldn't buy either of em. I'm just hoping for Anya, Xander and Giles and then onto the Angel line with Illyria, Cordy and Wes.

Most of those probably wont happen, with a definite no on Kendra and Doyle. They just wouldn't sell. I am okay to not have them. I wouldn't buy either of em. I'm just hoping for Anya, Xander and Giles and then onto the Angel line with Illyria, Cordy and Wes.

Fred >>>>> Illyria

I like Illyria, but if they make a Wes, they need to do a Fred (before an Illyria.) Great character, but not as memorable as Fred IMO.

I agree that Fred should be made. But, I believe Illyria will be bigger for sales. SSC is about sales so they are going to manufacture statues that will move. I think (it's my opinion alone) that Illyria would move faster. But if they make a Fred, I'll pre-order that baby right away.

Yes i know that........... it was more of a wish list to redeem myself from earlier negativity about the line for Chapter! :rotfl

None of them will make the line imo. None of those characters will sell well.
As far as the Buffy line goes, Angel, Buffy, Spike and Faith are the main attracters and the best sellers, so i doubt sideshow will go any further. (Sorry Chapter!)

As much as we all love Buffy / ANGEL, those smaller charachters are just not profitable enough for SS to make them i believe.
Sorry to be negative, but im just thinking realisticly....

We will see how Willow fairs out, with her being quite popular (More then Anya, Xander and others) and an edition of 250 for the EX being sold out, and the reg having an edition of 500 and still available. We will see how long the reg lasts and if any EX's pop up around release time from cancellations.

Unless Sideshow does a VERY low run on smaller characters, i just dont see it happening... :(

Last edited:
I would love a Doyle with changeable heads.. Reg and Demon.. But, I'm sure it'll never get made. And while I'm dreaming.. an Anya/Anyanka with changing heads and outfits!! And of course, an amazing Spike. It will be hard for them to top the PF Spike. But, I'd like to see them try!

I would love a Doyle with changeable heads.. Reg and Demon.. But, I'm sure it'll never get made. And while I'm dreaming.. an Anya/Anyanka with changing heads and outfits!! And of course, an amazing Spike. It will be hard for them to top the PF Spike. But, I'd like to see them try!

I have been requesting an Anya with switch out heads for years on this forum now. If it ever happens, I would be floored.

I agree that Fred should be made. But, I believe Illyria will be bigger for sales. SSC is about sales so they are going to manufacture statues that will move. I think (it's my opinion alone) that Illyria would move faster. But if they make a Fred, I'll pre-order that baby right away.

Illyria would definitely move more. What if....They give a Fred with a change-o-head of Illyria. Just plop the head on Fred's body. PERFECTION!!! :clap :lol

Yes i know that........... it was more of a wish list to redeem myself from earlier negativity about the line for Chapter! :rotfl

None of them will make the line imo. None of those characters will sell well.
As far as the Buffy line goes, Angel, Buffy, Spike and Faith are the main attracters and the best sellers, so i doubt sideshow will go any further. (Sorry Chapter!)

As much as we all love Buffy / ANGEL, those smaller charachters are just not profitable enough for SS to make them i believe.
Sorry to be negative, but im just thinking realisticly....

We will see how Willow fairs out, with her being quite popular (More then Anya, Xander and others) and an edition of 250 for the EX being sold out, and the reg having an edition of 500 and still available. We will see how long the reg lasts and if any EX's pop up around release time from cancellations.

Unless Sideshow does a VERY low run on smaller characters, i just dont see it happening... :(

With that attitude, you are now "dead to me" yet again. :mad: :nana:

We need to start bombarding Sideshow with these suggestions. Hopefully, we can get somewhere with a little persistence.

But that's what would make the Exclusive sooooo unique. Illyria's head on Fred's body and clothes. :lol

I am sure you're joking. But just in case you're not and ssc people are reading..I would NOT buy a PF if you had Illyria's head and not her outfit. Needs to be together like pb&j.

I know the possibility of Kendra has already been discussed but I have to admit I would have been tempted. It's tough to say whether I would actually buy her because it would depend on my money lol but I recently designed some custom stakes (like Mr Pointy +) that would be for each of the main Slayers (Buffy, Faith, Kendra, Fray etc...) and had ideas of actually making them so it would be cool to have those and statues together. :p

So, the Slayers are what I would most like to have - if it were even possible a Fray and Satsu from the comics would be great too but since they have no actor likeness I guess its impossible lol.

Anyhoo, can't wait for more info or hints at who might be next beyond Angel. Any idea what kind of timeframe might be in place for seeing first glimpses? I don't know how long there was between Buffy and Willow or Willow and Faith for example. :)

Wouldn't say it's impossible we'll get Fray or Satsu because there's no actor likeness(not that I think we'll get them anyway). They can make some stuff up, and Jo Chen has already done a more "real life"-like interpretation on the cover for issue 22 of Season 8. They "borrowed" her design for the Faith statue, so I doubt they wouldn't use that one.

Would be a pretty awesome statue, considering the pose Satsu has on that one. Of course, it's probably not slutty enough for this line.

Back