New ALIEN Statue from Yoshihiko Sano

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats thx217.
That Alien sure is a masterpiece.
Very impressive!

Those are beauuuuuteeeful!!!

What's the difference again between the 30 lim ed and the regular issue completed statues ?

My understanding was 30 each of the sano and black versions signed,

then 300 or something of each sano and normal blk versions not signed

Those are beauuuuuteeeful!!!

What's the difference again between the 30 lim ed and the regular issue completed statues ?

My understanding was 30 each of the sano and black versions signed,

then 300 or something of each sano and normal blk versions not signed

This is reply I got a while ago when asking about the differences between the pieces. Honestly, not much differences. Hobbysearch's pricing is still the best.

"1.Special Ver. limited edition
We will provide a limited number of 30 with individually-numbered and Sano's signature.

2. Special Ver.
We will provide almost 200.
No individually-numbered and Sano's signature.

3. Normal Ver.
We will provide almost 200.
No individually-numbered and Sano's signature, too.
Black-themed model."

Congrads THX :hi5: ... this statue is just truly impressive.

so dad the statue came damaged :monkey2, from the moment i saw the packaging I new it was going to be trouble, I just hope most people including myself do not get a a broken statue, I wonder if Roswell are going to get quite a few returns on this, maybe it will help them understand that the packaging they have was not at all well thought out :thud:

Broken statues due to poor packaging?! .. Why would Roswell do this? .. I hope the 3rd shipment. (Sp./reg. Non~Limited Ver.) in late January isn't packaged like this as well.

We all payed a lot of money for these statues and they could've at least packaged it better for the completed Sp./Reg. versions. I'm very skeptical on how my Sano piece will arrive on my doorstep now. Not cool. :(

GREAT statue, TERRIBLE packaging. How could they ship something so fragile in such a cheap and crude way? Sadly I fear we're going to see a lot of broken statues as a result. I hope for the ship outs of the other versions Roswell provide better packaging. The current method is just asking for trouble.

Anybody have any experience with Hobby search return policies? I ordered the special version through Hobby search and I'm wondering what is my options if my statue does arrive damaged?

This is my first time ordering from hobby search. I tried to check their website but, I can't seem to find the info on returns.

TIA guys

Anybody have any experience with Hobby search return policies? I ordered the special version through Hobby search and I'm wondering what is my options if my statue does arrive damaged?

This is my first time ordering from hobby search. I tried to check their website but, I can't seem to find the info on returns.

TIA guys

I also ordered the special version from HS and this is also my first time ordering from them. I went through the HS site and found this on their FAQ page ;

There is a problem with my item! What should I do?

We are sorry for your inconvenience. Please contact us with this form within a week after arrival of your order. It would be of great help in understanding exactly what is wrong with the item if some images of the defective parts or wrong items are attached to the email. Please contact us directly regarding questions or issues regarding products, such as missing parts or defects.

Awesome video , to bad can't understand what she is saying :lol ... but a good watch ...

regarding the packaging in the blog link ... looks like the package holds up to shipping within Japan but very very worried about international shipping, hope HS packages for international handling ...

What is that video all about? I watched it.

Seems like she has the job of restoring an original Alien suit. Looks like the one in this pic I found in my archive.
frankfurt_1711yp.jpg

Just hanging there like that, it's kinda creepy. And a bit rotten almost makes it seem like it was alive once, but is now a sort of mummy Alien.

Last edited:
She did a heck of a job, that's for sure. I'd love to have subtitles for videos like that. Always cool to see how they treat the costume to perfect and preserve its condition.

Oh man ... seriously Roswell better get their act together regarding firmly packaging this statue. its unacceptable that there are now more and more ones arriving broken, Roswell must be seeing this and are like oh hell we need too relook at this before they all go out and a good chance a lot will be coming back broken.

HS take note as well ...

... just hanging there like that, it's kinda creepy. And a bit rotten almost makes it seem like it was alive once, but is now a sort of mummy Alien.

:exactly: ... mummified alien corpse ... :cool:

Back