Never ordering from Dorkside again...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Otomofan

Super Freak
Reaction score
Oh boo hoo, they're a small business owner just trying to stay afloat....

Yeah, well....not my problem. They take my money upfront and I go months, close to years til I hear jack ******* **** from them, and then just cancel the order out of months worth of frustration.

Last time. Never again. There's plenty of other options out there that actually give you PRODUCT for your money.

They can be inconsistent. I haven't done business with them in years since my collecting habits changed, but I only ever had one bad experience with them, which was comically bad -- they promised to check the paint apps on some loose figures they were shipping me and I got them with the tampo apps off to the side of their helmets. I had to laugh.

Oh boo hoo, they're a small business owner just trying to stay afloat....

Yeah, well....not my problem. They take my money upfront and I go months, close to years til I hear jack ******* **** from them, and then just cancel the order out of months worth of frustration.

Last time. Never again. There's plenty of other options out there that actually give you PRODUCT for your money.

I had a similar experience. I waited around 12 months on a few preorders and they canceled over half of the orders. I suspect possibly because the items became sold out and more valuable on the secondary market. I'm done with them too, they are not reliable.

Man. I look like some kind of psychic or something now, don't I?

Back