Netflix - Wednesday - Adams Family series by Tim Burton

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hate everything, and you all know that, but somehow this trailer actually touched my black heart.

I'll watch this.

How crazy that we've gotten so old that Catherine Zeta Jones is the new Angelica Huston.

Lol at my baby grace saying the piranha scene was violent and to far since it’s school violence. We are having a tough spell right now. I had to remind her that no kid would do this in real life and if they did no living fish can survive pool water.

At least its a different take on the story and not the same "The Addams' vs. the squares."

g.png

Never cared for the Addams family. Uncle Fester gave me the creeps when I was young.

Raul Julia was great, and in a way, he looked like Gomez too, just a taller, more "handsome", leading man version of it, but he still had the right look.

Having said that, I think Tim Burton did the right thing by going back to the classic Charles Adamas art. I think Luis Guzman fits that version of the character.

1661011883048.png

1661012051381.png

Credit to Jon Austin as the original live action Gomez. He pretty much co created the character and turned him into a "latin lover". He came up with the name and all hist quirks.

Speaking of Uncle Fester, they are keeping him a secret for now. They won't say who is playing him until the show premiers, so I'm wondering if it's someone famous?

Back