Neo from Matrix . . .

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think people find the anatomical inaccuracy less distracting than the cut line under the head. Personally I'm pro-articulation so his head can be tilted up more for a "taking off" pose.
But I'm down for either or both. Just glad this is happening.

My Morpheus is posed with his head at an angle comparable to Neo's in that picture and I think it looks totally fine, no problem with it looking unnatural at all. What looks unnatural to me are hideous neck adapters. :lol

No! the face will be unable to keep verticle in sideway.

Ahh, I see what you're saying. It is definitely a trade-off, but I think that I'll still prefer the sculpt with a neck. That's great if we're going to be shown both options though! :clap

Kato I sent you a PM, did you get it?

Ahh, I see what you're saying. It is definitely a trade-off, but I think that I'll still prefer the sculpt with a neck. That's great if we're going to be shown both options though! :clap

Kato I sent you a PM, did you get it?

No, I won't consider making 1st Matrix clothing at this moment. Too many military like accessories and gears are involved

No, I won't consider making 1st Matrix clothing at this moment. Too many military like accessories and gears are involved

Is it a time issue, or do you have something against military themed outfits? Just curious if it's a future possibility.

Is it a time issue, or do you have something against military themed outfits? Just curious if it's a future possibility.

Hey Dane,
I think for the full figure the Priest outfit was elegant and simple enough to offer and keep the price of the figure acceptable.
When I first asked Kato.E which outfit we should do, I believe that was the biggest reason.

I think the problem really is that it's a pretty complicated outfit to release as a "complete set." Many may try their hand at bashing the remaining parts but how many people would just buy the jacket if the rest of the items weren't included? or if people wanted a completed set by Sean and Kato.E?
It'd be a lot of work for them (all the belts, guns, 3-piece outfit) and be pricey for ya'll :monkey2
matrix1_neo_photo_01_dp.jpg

I think if there was enough interest for an "alternative" outfit after the release of the Priest outfit version perhaps we could look into it. I doubt, the actual making the "jacket" is any problem to Kato :lol He'll nail it like he always does.

Hey Daniel, I figured the complexity of the outfit was the main reason you guys chose to go the Priest route. Don't get me wrong, it is going to look fantastic.

I just feel like...if I'm going to be dropping a large amount of cash on a Neo, I would so much rather it be my preferred version of the character from what is one of my favorite movies of all time (can't claim the same for the sequels), even if it means spending a couple hundred extra on it. I may be totally alone here, and people on both sides of the fence feel free to jump in, but a Lobby Neo of yours/kato/sean's quality...I can only imagine the magnificence. Sure people are putting bashes together using parts that are "close" or "good enough", but I think the representation of the character deserves the justice that I know you guys could do it. It would be worth the price tag in my eyes, and I think in others as well.

Anyhow, I'm not trying to bring this project down, and I hope I'm not coming off that way, just wanted to express my feelings on the matter :)

Dane I agree with you bud. If I'm going to spend close to $600 on a Neo, it'd have to be the lobby scene neo from the first movie. In all fairness to the guys doing this project, I'd much rather have a lobby Neo put together using "almost there" outfit parts, than a perfect Kato tailored priest outfit.

That's how much more I want a lobby Neo.

Dane I agree with you bud. If I'm going to spend close to $600 on a Neo, it'd have to be the lobby scene neo from the first movie. In all fairness to the guys doing this project, I'd much rather have a lobby Neo put together using "almost there" outfit parts, than a perfect Kato tailored priest outfit.

That's how much more I want a lobby Neo.
Thanks for the inputs guys,
Definitely something for us to consider if we do end up having a second version of outfits available after this version.

The thing is, if it were the Lobby Scene Neo, it would definitely not be $600... It would be closer to $800 like the Morpheus figure because it's a three-piece outfit (shirt, pants, jacket) with the straps, guns, gears, weapons, and boots (that would need painting individually).
It would be a cool figure though, As many of you have already said, having two versions of Neo would be pretty cool

Thanks for the inputs guys,
Definitely something for us to consider if we do end up having a second version of outfits available after this version.

The thing is, if it were the Lobby Scene Neo, it would definitely not be $600... It would be closer to $800 like the Morpheus figure because it's a three-piece outfit (shirt, pants, jacket) with the straps, guns, gears, weapons, and boots (that would need painting individually).
It would be a cool figure though, As many of you have already said, having two versions of Neo would be pretty cool

I would have absolutely no problem paying $800 for Lobby Neo by you guys, EASY.

Just saying :lol

It would definitely be a complicated project with lots of custom pieces, but that would make it all the more brilliant, and isn't that what customs are all about? :D

Can't wait to see the final product. I personally can't afford to spend this kind of money, but still enjoy see the fantasic work of fellow Freaks. I'll just have to seattle for a "close" or "good enough" bash of both Neo's, lol.

I hope I won't get flammed for saying that but I think that nowaday the inflation prices for figure is going up like crazy.

I don't want to offend anybody and i know this is a lot of work because i'm also building figure.

But you guys are crazy! lol

Mprheus pirece was kinda right because of the oufit work etc...

But c'mon a neo lobby is pretty easy to bash we just need some accurate hanress, boots and glasses...

Just my two cents here. Don't worry about me

Last edited:
I would agree. The shirt and pants already exist in the market. The belts, holster and boots not as much.

I would agree. The shirt and pants already exist in the market. The belts, holster and boots not as much.

Yes! not only the clothing is avaiable in the market in cheap price, but also the neo sculpt is available too.

So it is pointless for me to offer it! :hi5:

Back