Nendoroid

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I kinda wanted that Umaru but she's on that weird mid-stage art style :lol I wanted full chibi, maybe someone else will make her that way.

I was on the verge of getting the 1:1 plushie though :lol

BBTS has Trainer Red and Green for pre-order.

orderd!

Is the red/green set normal nendo or nendoroid petite

normal like the others

I kinda wanted that Umaru but she's on that weird mid-stage art style[emoji38]I wanted full chibi, maybe someone else will make her that way.

I was on the verge of getting the 1:1 plushie though :lol

haha, the plush is great to blame all the mess i make :monkey3
plus now my deal with it glasses has a place and its a great way of saying to deal with the mess :cool:

e1dd017bda0dceb8d6d5cb2b95059e3d.jpg

BBTS has Trainer Red and Green for pre-order.

Man I'm terrible at pre ordering. Missed out again.:gah:

Hopefully the US Pokemon center will get them. If not I'll just order off eBay.
They are in stock on pokevault. Has anyone used them?
Was able to get the champion version on the Tuesday restock though.

Big bad toy store got another restock for Pokemon Trainer Red & Green! Pre orders available again for people who missed out on the first run. Go get em.

I ended up ordering green and red from Japanstuffs.com
It was cheaper than bbts. Plus they get the figure early July.
Paypal covers me for 180 days so I figured I'd take a chance.

How much did u end up paying if I may ask? List price has these at about 65$ but everywhere I look including bigbadtoystore has them for about 115$

That's not bad at all, so I'm guessing this isn't a Pokemon center exclusive. Weird that the rest were and this one wasn't?

That's not bad at all, so I'm guessing this isn't a Pokemon center exclusive. Weird that the rest were and this one wasn't?

It is. The website acts as a proxy. Kind of like a middle man. Pokemon center Japan doesn't ship to the U.S.

Then how did big bad toy store get it, the only proxy for the Pokemon center in the states is Amazon.

Zelda preorders start today. She will come with Master sword and mirror shield for Link to play as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back