Nendoroid

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
o0515049013857333138.jpg

o0515046213857333420.jpg

https://mikatan.goodsmile.info/en/wp-content/uploads/-000//1/o0515034213857333424.gif

I think I might be the only Yuri on Ice fan here, but aww! Look at him! So cute.

I don't like Tracer as a character but I would really like a Reinhardt or some of the other Overwatch characters.

Great, now I need to buy all of these. I'm not kidding. I literally want the entire OW cast. That's like $1150 in Nendoroids.

Great, now I need to buy all of these. I'm not kidding. I literally want the entire OW cast. That's like $1150 in Nendoroids.

Haha, I don't think you have to worry much about that! I can't think of anything (other than Miku, I guess) where they've done that many.

I'm expecting D.Va next. After that, I'm not sure. There's a lot of good character designs.

I'm thinking maybe Genji after D.Va. Robot/masked heroes tend to do well in Japan. Maybe we'll see Hanzo too since he's also a Japanese cast member

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I'm thinking maybe Genji after D.Va. Robot/masked heroes tend to do well in Japan. Maybe we'll see Hanzo too since he's also a Japanese cast member

Those seem like good guesses! Genji would probably be adorable Nendoroid-ed.

I'd love to see one of Pharah in the Raindancer skin, but it's probably not happening.

I'm guessing that if they make any more, they'll go with their default skin. Still, I think the odds of Pharah getting a Nendo aren't bad! She has a design that'd translate pretty easily to Nendoroid. I think she's probably less likely than some of the others, but if Tracer ends up being a good seller then who knows!

Default skins make sense but the product name for Tracer specifically states that this is the regular skin, which makes me wonder if they have plans for other skins.

Could just be a translation thing though.

Well, they've done repaints before - Zetsubou-sensei, Miku - so a different skin isn't impossible! Maybe as an event exclusive.

C4_r8k-WQAUhydY.jpg large.jpg

Here's a better picture of Mercy and Mei. Looks like they'll be adorable - can't wait for the prototypes.

Ryuko, Satsuki, and Mako from the Kill la Kill line are being reissued. They're up at BBTS.

Back