• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Need to pay vet bills, lots of stuff for sale!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JustinLuck

Super Freak
Reaction score
My beloved 16-year-old cat, Cuddles, suddenly experienced kidney failure last month and has now passed on. I owe a few thousand dollars in vet bills, so I need to sell everything I can. I will be adding more items for sale over the next few days. The bills are really breathing down my neck.

Please take a look :pray::
https://shop.ebay.com/justlnluck/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=25

Cuddles

October 1993 - September 2010

Last edited:
Sorry to hear about your loss. I know how difficult it can be.

Good luck with the sales.

i am sorry to hear about your loss. i had a kitten arrive at my door one night and disappear 19 years later... it may sound strange, but i am happy that you had a sense of closure.

Desperate to sell, please, please take a look. :pray:

Thanks you for the support guys. Automaton, my mother lost her dog in that manner. I understand how difficult that is, the endless search process and never knowing.

Unfortunately, it wasn't much better when I lost Cuddles. The vets led me on, making me believe she would be stable for at least a few months and she just needed to get treated for anemia. It's a long story that I might post in another thread to warn others who love their pets. But the last few hours of her life were quite traumatic and I never did get a chance to properly say goodbye.

Really sorry about your cat, Justin. These stories always get me and make me go hug my own cats.

And automaton, that must have been painful too.

EDIT Im so sorry for your loss

if you dont mind posting your paypal account, Id like to donate some money. Hope others might as well to help lessen the burden.

I cant imagine what it would be like to lose my dog, so I truly empathize. Would like to help out.

Last edited:
I'm really sorry to hear about cuddles. Really beautiful cat :(

I wish there was something, anything there I needed so i could help... I really do.. I'd donate a bit too actually...

I know how it is when you just can't NOT do all you can... it's horrible. When I was about 16 my 19 year old cat Lucy passed on and she had so many health aliments it was really horrible, and costly to go through all that...
brings up sad memories and I have such a soft spot for cats :(

While it DOES help to get a new cat it's still tough... Nothing would replace Cuddles... 16 years is a long time to spend with a pet.

Really sorry my friend :(

Wow, you guys are so very kind and generous!:monkey2 While I could never feel right accepting donations, if you ever see something you like for sale on my ebay listings page, I would always appreciate a purchase!

Thank you for understanding the pain and loss I have been going through. None of my friends own pets, so they all thought, "What's the big deal?"... I had to attend a baby baptism and party the day following her death (she was euthanized around 2 am, baptism was at 9 am). Of course I had been up all night and was emotionally distraught. Everyone was so damn happy and no one there ever had a pet or cared why I was depressed. So I had to try putting on a smile and bore the pain all alone. Even my girlfriend doesn't know what it's like to lose a pet. She is Vietnamese and was raised to only treat other animals as food sources. So the only place I can talk about feelings like loving another animal are on internet forums like this one.

Cuddles would have turned 17 this month. Any time I think about her last days on Earth, it feels like it was yesterday. Actually, even more recent than that. My mind can flash right back into any of the moments with absolute clarity. I try not to do that too often. I miss her so damn much.

Last edited:
damn it....i have two cat...doesn't want to wait for that day...really hope i can help...but i only collect sideshow PF or comiquette...

Yup, sucks to lose a pet. We have 3 cats. one is about 18 years, she is old, skinny, frail, shakes, has a broken tooth and blind in one eye but is trucking along.

Find a replacement is a shelter.

I appreciate the support guys. Losing a pet is hard as it is. It sucks even more when you have to lose them in a traumatic fashion without being able to provide them comfort in their last moments or say goodbye.

I lowered both the price and the shipping cost on the Hot Toys T-1000 Sarah Connor figure. The shipping box will be wrapped in thick kraft paper for added protection.

Thank you for understanding the pain and loss I have been going through. None of my friends own pets, so they all thought, "What's the big deal?"...
Wow, how insensitive of them. I mean, I guess that was just their general attitude you're talking about, not something they would actually tell you, but still one would think people could at least show some sympathy. Even if they're not pet owners, it shouldn't be that hard to understand you have lost a loved being who's been by your side for a long time. It's not a pair of worn-out shoes or something, for crying out loud.

Last edited:
The listing for the Speeder Bike Set w/ diorama foliage is ending in only 4 hours! Also, don't forget about the Sarah Connor w. the exclusive T-1000 head! Both of these items listed are brand new and sealed in their packaging.

Wow, how insensitive of them. I mean, I guess that was just their general attitude you're talking about, not something they would actually tell you, but still one would think people could at least show some sympathy. Even if they're not pet owners, it shouldn't be that hard to understand you have lost a loved being who's been by your side for a long time. It's not a pair of worn-out shoes or something, for crying out loud.

Yeah, no one really cared. No one actually said those words, but there were certainly no words of sympathy either (like, "I'm sorry for your loss"). I was mostly left alone while everyone joked, laughed, and had a good time.

I'm very sorry about your cat, Justin.

We just lost one of ours last week, and although we only had her for 3 years (she found us), and she wasn't the nicest cat, it was still very painful for us.

And I also know how vets can sometimes string you along while racking up thousands in bills. Our previous 2 cats both got sick at around the same time of different things, and we kept dumping money into them, with the vets encouraging us along. We look back on that and think we really should not have gone that far with them. It ultimately wasn't helpful and just prolonged an uncomfortable existence for several more months, with several late night emergency room visits. We changed vets after that. Nowadays there is so much you can do for your pets. But sometimes it's better for everyone, including the animal, to let them go sooner rather than later.

Again, I'm very sorry.

Back