Need help identifying these AvP figs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SECRET

–adjective
1. done, made, or conducted without the knowledge of others: secret negotiations.
2. kept from the knowledge of any but the initiated or privileged: a secret password.
3. faithful or cautious in keeping confidential matters confidential; close-mouthed; reticent.
4. designed or working to escape notice, knowledge, or observation: a secret drawer; the secret police.
5. secluded, sheltered, or withdrawn: a secret hiding place.
6. beyond ordinary human understanding; esoteric.
7. (of information, a document, etc.)
a. bearing the classification secret.
b. limited to persons authorized to use information documents, etc., so classified.
–noun
8. something that is or is kept secret, hidden, or concealed.
9. a mystery: the secrets of nature.
10. a reason or explanation not immediately or generally apparent.
11. a method, formula, plan, etc., known only to the initiated or the few: the secret of happiness; a trade secret.
12. a classification assigned to information, a document, etc., considered less vital to security than top-secret but more vital than confidential, and limiting its use to persons who have been cleared, as by various government agencies, as trustworthy to handle such material. Compare classification (def. 5).
13. (initial capital letter) Liturgy. a variable prayer in the Roman and other Latin liturgies, said inaudibly by the celebrant after the offertory and immediately before the preface.
—Idiom
14. in secret, unknown to others; in private; secretly: A resistance movement was already being organized in secret.

:D:D:D

Well, I do gotta say, I love some Mountain Dew... I've got the "Revolution" in my fridge right now. That ^^^^ is GOOD! I never got to try the weird Purplish/Red kind, can't remember the name. Was it any good?

Note: These are the brightest pics in the world, but I wanted to use real light... and there ain't nuthin' fancy bout em neither.

Next to the Randy Bowen P2 Darkhorse Model:
2h2k0mv.jpg

Next to the Argonauts 11" Model (and my favorite model I have at that) I bought from Sabres a few months back:
1zna1le.jpg

Next to the Sideshow Dio:
2s119gk.jpg

And next to Wolf (He's the easiest to get outta the cabinet, lol):
14vn0wn.jpg

I am liking these pics! especially the one next to the p1 dio.
great figure and from what I can see it really fits well into your collection

now go get me some of the mt. dew I have never drunk it!:D

Adam, I bought all three of the Dews. Surprisingly, I haven't tried any of them yet. Hope they are good. Great pics.

I hate you for making me cracke! Nope, it's my birthday gift. Well, my parents don't know it's coming, because I haven't told them, but yeah. I'm 90% sure I'll be getting the predator.

and birthday gifts don't count towards your $100 limit do they? good thinking:lol

Adam, I bought all three of the Dews. Surprisingly, I haven't tried any of them yet. Hope they are good. Great pics.

I hate you for making me cracke! Nope, it's my birthday gift. Well, my parents don't know it's coming, because I haven't told them, but yeah. I'm 90% sure I'll be getting the predator.
You won't regret getting him, my friend. it's a great vinyl figure, can't believe it's sells for such a low price.

Next to the P1 Dio is my favorite, right now though, it's beside the P2 Darkhorse model.., it's in scale pretty close to them both. It really is a fantastic piece, especially for the price.

Whatever you gotta do to get it, I totally recommend doing!

Let me know about that Dew!

Back