• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Need christmas money!!! HT Man of Steel $160 PAK Original Asylum Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bmacattack

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey, freaks! I'm in need of some quick cash so I need to let a few of my items go. All items are shipped within the U.S. only. All defects have been documented and all pictures of damage (if any) will be emailed to the buyer to review before a deal is made.

First up is a Hot Toys Man of Steel Superman. He is unmodded and complete except for the flight apparatus of the stand. He has a little wear and tear but nothing too bad.

-Seams are coming loose under the arms
-one small pulled thread on the left side of the cape
-a few small shiny spots on the back of the head
-Box is a little worn but still looks nice (pics on request)
-Chest symbol is a little crooked (came this way)

Nonetheless, this guy still dsplays fantastically and I am sad to see him go. $160 Shipped!

Up next is a Play Arts Kai Arkham Asylum Batman. The Original and best PAK Bats that kicked off the line.

He is in good condition and is complete. The plastic trays in the box are a bit beat up and the box is worn but still looks nice. $75 Shipped

Last edited:
Im open to reasonable offers! I need to get these out the door. They're going on eBay tomorrow.

Back