Need a custom suit job for my Hot Toys Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sadly, I think this somehow just served as a model or something, the shirt has a much nicer fit, and the collar on the outtermost coat is far more film accurrate in size and position. The final figure looks alright, but it would have been stunning if the costume looked just like this.

I think because that costume was not done using Hot Toy's True Type Body as the template / base for fitting purposes. If the taylor used the TTB from the get-go, I think the result would just as stunning as those pics.

I'm still curious about the price on the suit if Harue can take an order on this.
After seeing Zuno's work, I think I want to have one of Harue's best piece of work on my Joker suit :D

Hai told me it would likely be less than $500, but still fairly expensive as it is very intricate and there are a lot of parts to the costume.

I would purchase it in a heartbeat. Hai said I could contact him anytime, so I just shot him another email at the possibility to commission the coat, suit jacket and waistcoat only..

Here's hoping.

just the purple coat is enough for me :p
no need to get all of the joker complete suit, i still can use the inner jacket from HT.
and make the sleeve slimmer, correct tail coat, beautiful collar, oh i start dreaming again..

Ok Snake :D
sorry to make you mad :eek:

Oh no casper, it wasn't meant to read like that at all! I'm not mad. :)

Had a reply from Hai today, such a friendly helpful guy. He is surprised and pleased that there is still strong interest in his work, but unfortunately he does not have time right now. Much work from companies going his way.

HOWEVER, he has a colleague who would be interested in making upgraded gear soon. I have asked it be an order for suit jacket, vest/waistcoat and coat. They are making no promises as schedules obviously change, but they will contact me with any updates and I said at that time I would get orders together.

There is light at the end of the tunnel.....

Does sound good. Devil, i really couldnt put a price figure on anything to be honest, but perfection isnt cheap, and it does look perfect. For just a jacket, hard to say, but i REALLY want a slightly vibrant pinkier, velvety suedey one true to the film, not made of the cotton like everyone seems to do

Oh no casper, it wasn't meant to read like that at all! I'm not mad. :)

Had a reply from Hai today, such a friendly helpful guy. He is surprised and pleased that there is still strong interest in his work, but unfortunately he does not have time right now. Much work from companies going his way.

HOWEVER, he has a colleague who would be interested in making upgraded gear soon. I have asked it be an order for suit jacket, vest/waistcoat and coat. They are making no promises as schedules obviously change, but they will contact me with any updates and I said at that time I would get orders together.

There is light at the end of the tunnel.....

sounds good. Keep me updated

Back