NECA: Rambo

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The only 2 good movies in the franchise were the first one and the 4th one... the rest was just too much propaganda which completely mutilated the original spirit of the film and the book...

Rambo 2 is Rambo's most Iconic look

Shirtless,red head band,large knife,M-60 machine gun etc

in fact they made his 80's cartoon based off that look

so Neca NEEDS to make Rambo 2

Indeed, every Sideshow Rambo piece has been this look as well.

Sadly, future NECA figures are relying on the success of First Blood an I don't think that'll go well.

Rocky seemed to do well, but I think mainly 3 and 4, NECA has no plans for Rocky 2 figures or anything more.

On NECAS twitter they said they still plan to release Rocky II figures.

I think they said they'd be "retail exclusives"

That's good, last mention of Rocky from them was done. Rocky 2 could be pretty much repaints of Rocky 1 Apollo and Rocky with new heads and Rocky with the championship belt.

That's good to hear... I but why not finish with Rocky V and Rocky Balboa as well? The line does seem to be doing well.

That's good to hear... I but why not finish with Rocky V and Rocky Balboa as well? The line does seem to be doing well.

Because that dude Tommy Gun is a jerkoff, and has been causing all kinds of problems , while ending up at odds with the law. So that bein said, I don't think neither Neca, nor the Rocky franchise would want to pay that dude royalties. Doesn't mean they couldn't do some other characters though. But in reality, I don't think anybody would be interested in seeing, non fighter figures other than Polly. This is just my take or the V line

Rocky V was the dud in the series. And I don't see them sculpting a whole new body just to accommodate this film since Rocky never "boxed". I think they just wanted to cover the most iconic moments and they did a good job. Look forward to seeing the Rocky II limited editions.

Because that dude Tommy Gun is a jerkoff, and has been causing all kinds of problems , while ending up at odds with the law. So that bein said, I don't think neither Neca, nor the Rocky franchise would want to pay that dude royalties. Doesn't mean they couldn't do some other characters though. But in reality, I don't think anybody would be interested in seeing, non fighter figures other than Polly. This is just my take or the V line

I want a Mickey and Duke badly. I don't care about Paulie :D

I want a Mickey and Duke badly. I don't care about Paulie :D

WHAA??? You don't care about Paulie (I feel dumb for spelling his name wrong in my previous post). I agree with wanting the other guys, but cmon bro, no Paulie??

Rocky V was the dud in the series. And I don't see them sculpting a whole new body just to accommodate this film since Rocky never "boxed". I think they just wanted to cover the most iconic moments and they did a good job. Look forward to seeing the Rocky II limited editions.

I actually thought the same thing in the past until I watched it again recently. It's actually pretty good, minus the 90's soundtrack. "Go for it" duh duh duh (lady sings) "Gooo for iiit":lol

NECA ‏@NECA_TOYS 20h
@ramx30 no more RE. Hopefully Rambo 2 in '14 after we see how First Blood does this year

From NECAs twitter. 2014 seems like a long wait.:gah:

But they can give us a dozen different Rocky figures in one year? :huh

Packaging.......

neca-rambo-first-blood-packaging-insert-wrap.jpeg

neca-rambo-first-blood-packaging-card.jpeg

are they going to release the poncho wearing version? when he made his own poncho thing from a tarp at a construction site. i saw a proto pic i think. he was in the poncho thing for most of movie would rather that ver.

pls dont tell me neca is pullin that same old "we will release it if this first one sells well" shat. :(

are they going to release the poncho wearing version? when he made his own poncho thing from a tarp at a construction site. i saw a proto pic i think. he was in the poncho thing for most of movie would rather that ver.

pls dont tell me neca is pullin that same old "we will release it if this first one sells well" shat. :(

That's exactly what they're doing. :lol

Back