NECA: Rambo

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Look at the way the figure is holding the gun. It's perfectly vertical. He's even resting the stock on his bicep. :lol

Would it be that much harder to hold it that way though? I've only ever fired a pistol so I don't know much about weapons.

I just hope to be able to do this.

First_Blood_movie_poster.jpg

Would it be that much harder to hold it that way though? I've only ever fired a pistol so I don't know much about weapons.

yes it's easier to hold a gun like that, but the way the figure is shown holding it would be very inconvenient. This is a very relaxed way of holding a weapon, notice how Arnolds arm is close to his body, and his arm isn't at a 90 degree angle lol
250px-Terminator-2-judgement-day.jpg

Whereas you can just tell how awkward and extremely difficult it would be to walk around like this.
932-220x.jpg

I almost forgot about Toy Fair coming up, would be nice to at least see prototypes for more Rambos there.

UK Toy Fair hits first and i will be there so, i will try and find out as much as i can hopefuly Randy will be there again.

Yep, wasn't too impressed with anything else. I guess this also means no more Rocky. :(

Looks great, but kind of sad nothing new to see.

I would more than welcome more Rocky and Rambo figures.I understand if Neca won't bother with Rocky 5 and 6,but i was hoping for at least Rocky 2.Training gear Rocky 1 and 4 would be nice too.

one Rambo figure?...doesn't seem Neca is going anywhere with this license

I dare say I feel like NECA's reaching HT level with licenses and products, I'll be curious to see if they run into similar schedule issues.

As for Rambo, I'll take what we get and enjoy it, I'm do used to very little made depicting him. It seems like maybe one product a year if that, though last year was nice, I got the HCH Rambo 4 bust and Enterbay figure.

Off topic a bit, but anyone know where to pick up a HT First Blood Rambo, and what I should expect to pay?

I dare say I feel like NECA's reaching HT level with licenses and products, I'll be curious to see if they run into similar schedule issues.

As for Rambo, I'll take what we get and enjoy it, I'm do used to very little made depicting him. It seems like maybe one product a year if that, though last year was nice, I got the HCH Rambo 4 bust and Enterbay figure.

Agreed. Most of their licenses were from new, unestablished films. :( They're definitely following trend.

Didn't NECA "promise" they'd have lots of Rambo products to show this year? I guess they changed their minds.

Didn't NECA "promise" they'd have lots of Rambo products to show this year? I guess they changed their minds.

I don't recall that, but part of why I made the HT comparison is this situation, HT would do Rambo but in between other things, they'll crank out Predator variants all the time with fresh stuff here and there. They seem to be going back to their 18" scale roots. I'd love a First Blood 18", then I'd have a 1/4 scale Rambo from every movie.

From coolToyreview last year.

"While on the subject of Stallone movies, we took the opportunity to talk about NECA’s upcoming Rambo figure. They promise they will have lots of Rambo to show next year, but right now the line is in the very early stages of production. Films 1-3 are on board with plans for a First Blood Rambo kicking it all off."

An 18" Rambo from NECA would be awesome.

From coolToyreview last year.

"While on the subject of Stallone movies, we took the opportunity to talk about NECA’s upcoming Rambo figure. They promise they will have lots of Rambo to show next year, but right now the line is in the very early stages of production. Films 1-3 are on board with plans for a First Blood Rambo kicking it all off."

An 18" Rambo from NECA would be awesome.

:goodpost: Make it Rambo 4 18'' and I'm on board!!! That is my most wanted version of him. :pray: Unfortunately that is the one movie license missing from that list...:(

:goodpost: Make it Rambo 4 18'' and I'm on board!!! That is my most wanted version of him. :pray: Unfortunately that is the one movie license missing from that list...:(

Yep, Rambo 4 is awesome. I'll take any Rambo (1-4) Figure from them though, doesn't matter what scale. But unfortunately I think this is a one and done type deal.

Back