NECA: Prometheus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@sithfire: just curious, are you still planning on sculpting heads of Holloway, fifield etc. to go on david's body? Sorry to bug you about it, but your work is incredible and I would love to get my hands on some quality heads. :)

Going to try my hand at it :) Was holding out to see what NECA would do - now that the line is dead, the light is green.

Would have to see how the holo-engineers look but no real desire for them atm. I think I saw series 2 once at TRU. Would have liked to have gotten Shaw, Holloway and Fifield, etc.

Going to try my hand at it :) Was holding out to see what NECA would do - now that the line is dead, the light is green.

i would pay big money for Milburn!!! i want Ford more than anybody, but since there is no female body........ id be interested in the other men as well, cant wait to see your work!

Have all series 1 and need to buy series 2 next. Pre-Ordered Series 3. I loved the movie and Neca does such a fantastic job. Can't wait for more to come.

For Holloway (infected) and Fifield (mutant) would have been enough to change the head in the body of David-8. Neca think again please.

There's no need, the line is dead...stores were no longer interested. My ToysRUs still has a ton of Series 1 and trilobite 2 packs, they aren't even moving at reduced pricing.

i respect their decision they had to make.

Just too bad they couldn't maybe sell say an Exclusive Shaw just directly through their own site, and take pre-orders to get a sense of how many people want Shaw. I'd pay a decent amount for an official Shaw by NECA since their other figures were so great!!! Pay well above what their other figures were just because i loved this Prometheus line. They were great figures.

that said, they might not have the means to do something like that, and thats why its only a dream of mine, thats all.

I just really wanted Shaw.:(

Yeah I really liked this line. If the TRU near me does a mark down I will snag a few more Pressure Suit Engineers - since they have like 20 of them.

agreed. imo, the Prometheus line was one of the very best lines neca has produced. A real shame that its all over before we get the protagonist.

agreed. imo, the Prometheus line was one of the very best lines neca has produced. A real shame that its all over before we get the protagonist.

I agree, great paint apps, great sculpting, great articulation...and probably the highest quality NECA Figures I have owned; no stuck/frozen joints and a very solid build to the figures (especially series 1).

It sucks big time that we are not getting Shaw and Fifield.

10ia3ok.jpg

2mo711e.jpg

sqpor6.jpg

Working on sculpting my own version of Elizabeth Shaw as she appears in the initial exploratory suit - will be in scale to the NECA figures in fact will borrow some parts from the David 8 sculpt which was very well done (Thanks NECA)! First is to get the head sculpt of Noomi Rapace down - here is a work in progress. Getting close but want to reduce the heightened cheek bones just a bit then take a shot at a paint up and see where I'm at. The body frame has been created using a Chell Portal figure and parts from the David 8 figure. The head, body suit, arms and legs will be sculpt along with adjustments to the vest, neck collar fittings, leg armor and boots.

NECAELIZ4_zpsf22a5c40.jpg

Back