NECA PENNYWISE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: NECA IT Movie Figures

Dg45WVxXkAAdueo.jpg:large

That looks great. I'm glad they got the wonky eye...I mean, most of neca's figures have wonky eyes, but Penny actually had one in the movie too.

Notice how much better this version looks compared to cejaman's in terms of paint. So you're gonna get variations of different quality, so maybe best to buy it in person. They did a great job on him though.

This might be the first figure where everyone actually looks for crooked eye versions. :lol

There's supposed to be a GameStop exclusive with different items but I don't know much more.

Notice how much better this version looks compared to cejaman's in terms of paint. So you're gonna get variations of different quality, so maybe best to buy it in person. They did a great job on him though.

This might be the first figure where everyone actually looks for crooked eye versions. :lol

There's supposed to be a GameStop exclusive with different items but I don't know much more.

I agree. Cejaman is one damn unlucky guy after all. All the heads he's got were f'ed up. The waist area is tighter on this one too. Other than the perpetual leg length discrepancy, the figure looks good.

Coulda sworn this was 1/4th scale but i'll def take a scale down version.

For those of us who have to resort to buying online, this still remains a dicey proposition (But Joe's does look a bit better.).

Does anyone know if Gamestop will be carrying these now? i’m Sorry I need to see these in person

Damn you TRUs :gah:

That first Toyark shot looks incredible. I can’t wait to get mine from BBTS.

Are these early images. Are we still expecting this for August? Looks great. Not a fan of the "Figure inside” the box packaging. Reminds me of the old days (not Neca) where you would have these great high graphics packaging of movie stills and when you open it up the figure looks like crap!! Much prefer clamshell packaging. (minor nitpick).

Look forward to own both clowns in my MOC collection

Back