NECA PENNYWISE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: NECA IT Movie Figures

The boxes are cool and make them feel
more like a collectors item. The oldskool plastic casing is cheaper looking.

New pics shown. Available now on their Amazon and eBay stores and hitting US retailers any day now.

penny1.jpg

penny4.jpg

penny5.jpg

penny6.jpg

penny7.jpg

I like the design, so why am I not feeling this figure? I think I'll just stick with the 1990 version. :dunno

I like the design, so why am I not feeling this figure? I think I'll just stick with the 1990 version. :dunno

I feel the same way. I think it's the way they attached the legs under that bouffant part, make it look unnatural. But I don't know what else they could do.

I feel the same way. I think it's the way they attached the legs under that bouffant part, make it look unnatural. But I don't know what else they could do.

Maybe this much fabric just doesn't translate well to plastic? I don't know - at least I can save a bit of money, right? Now if Mezco could release a One12: Collective version... :yess:

I think Randy said they're showing off more IT stuff at SDCC.

Yeah, that video just re-affirms my decision to wait for Tim Curry. :(

And Joe's looks (from that one shot) just like cejaman's. It's a bit of a let down - that's all we're saying. (Though it saves me money, so that's good.) Manufacturing in China is a huge undertaking, and the prices have been rising steadily ever since the Chinese realized they've got us by the short hairs. Even now, it'd still be more expensive to make these figures domestically than pay what they're asking overseas. :(

Back