Neca Part 4 Friday the 13th sneak peak

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will buy that serie cause its Jason but they better finish that serie in that scale now and dont lose the license to Mezco like a couple years ago.

I dont like the Jason, because his joints are too visible.

Sculpt is great

It is most definitely part 3, bro.:)

Considering he is coming with this alternate head

394954_276699382392454_122743857788008_775888_127607718_n.jpg

Definitely seems as if it from Part IV.

EDIT: UNLESS NECA teased the Part IV only head and then revealed the Part 3 Full Figure.

Is there much difference between Parts 3 and 4?

Last edited:
The head is a part IV, the full figure, from what I can see is a part III. The color of the clothes match part III, but I couldn't tell until we see the face under the hock. :)

EDIT: UNLESS NECA teased the Part IV only head and then revealed the Part 3 Full Figure.
Yep! The head is from part 4, the full figure is from part 3. If you look at the head you can see the side gash in the eye where Jason was stabbed with the machete at the end of part 4. Jason did not have that gash in part 3. He was only struck in the top of the head with an axe at the end of 3.

If you read the article "bro," it's part IV with Part 3 still coming. :wink1:

I read it, did you? Here's a quote...

It was first revealed a few weeks ago that NECA would indeed be releasing a new Jason figure and the image that was teased looked to be from Friday The 13th: The Final Chapter. However, the new image of a Jason figure released today looks like it is from Friday The 13th Part 3! Could we be seeing a release of Jason from both The Final Chapter and Part 3? It sure looks as though this is going to be the case.

Not much of a Friday fan I take it? If you were, you would easily be able to tell that the pic I posted a few pages back is without a doubt Jason from part 3.

Last edited:
Yep! The head is from part 4, the full figure is from part 3. If you look at the head you can see the side gash in the eye where Jason was stabbed with the machete at the end of part 4. Jason did not have that gash in part 3. He was only struck in the top of the head with an axe at the end of 3.

Not much of a Friday fan I take it? If you were, you would easily be able to tell that the pic I posted a few pages back is without a doubt Jason from part 3.

You got me, newb. I'm completely ignorant when it comes to Jason and the Friday the 13th series. I've never even seen a single film and am completely unfamiliar with the license, and the character. :lecture:lecture:lecture

So when the bloody one comes with the IV sculpt and a clean one's released, I take it you'll pull the a-typical newb stance and ignore that this discussion ever took place, and then be overly defensive when it's pointed out, right? :lol

You got me, newb. I'm completely ignorant when it comes to Jason and the Friday the 13th series. I've never even seen a single film and am completely unfamiliar with the license, and the character. :lecture:lecture:lecture
So when the bloody one comes with the IV sculpt and a clean one's released, I take it you'll pull the a-typical newb stance and ignore that this discussion ever took place, and then be overly defensive when it's pointed out, right? :lol

:rotfl Hey Nam, I'm sending you all my Friday the 13th's so you can watch them for the 1st time!!! :rotfl

Ouch, the n word.:rolleyes:

And WTF are you even going on about? It's pretty simple, the Head is from part 4 and the full body pic is from part 3 that is coming out in june....do you actually dispute that? if you can't recognize it, then yeah, you might want to pop in part 3 and take another look. It's fairly obvious...

Ouch, the n word.:rolleyes:

And WTF are you even going on about? It's pretty simple, the Head is from part 4 and the full body pic is from part 3 that is coming out in june....do you actually dispute that? if you can't recognize it, then yeah, you might want to pop in part 3 and take another look. It's fairly obvious...

Let's look at this sensibly for a second. Why would a company mass produce a figure that's only screen accurate to the last 5 minutes of a film? Especially when that look carries over, longer, to the sequel? Looking at that further, why would they include a head that wasn't even in that film with the figure? A head that's also from the sequel?

Let's look at this sensibly for a second. Why would a company mass produce a figure that's only screen accurate to the last 5 minutes of a film? Especially when that look carries over, longer, to the sequel?

Because the look IS different. Call it bad continuity on the filmmakers part, but the clothing and the faces are different in the two films. Therefore you can't just make a part 3 Jason and try to pass it off as a part 4 as well...If that is what you're getting at?

3.jpg
4.jpg

And whose to say they wont release a clean part 3 along with the bloody one shown? In fact, I believe I read on their Twitter page that they are doing just that!

Looking at that further, why would they include a head that wasn't even in that film with the figure? A head that's also from the sequel?

????! Is it so hard to believe that they're going to release a part 3 and 4 figure? Mezco did it! The head was a teaser of the part 4 figure, which does not have a release date as of yet. WTF dude, you're making this alot harder than it is....

Last edited:
Back