NECA - Pacific Rim

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh wow, in my excitement I managed to completely miss the fact that the post above mine already had the link.

I think it'll be within necas usual price range of less then a 100, bbts and entertainment earth have gipsy for 85 whilst toywiz has it for 169 for some reason.

Last edited:
Toywiz are know to be over priced and I would stay away from them.

A couple of years ago when I was looking for that Takara transformers book style collection of G1 Soundwave, they had 1 for around $80 and that time it was selling for close to $200. I got a call from them and they told me and tricked me that it was a opened item and they are not to sure if it is complete, they took it of their site for a few days then put it back instock with the same listing but the price for over $200. Sorry just wanted to share my story of their shadyness.

I too have been kicking myself everyday for not getting more Gypsy, especially after seeing the amazing piece in person in SDCC, but it's too late to put in more order then... why so shortsighted!!:mad:

Amazon has 2 Gypsy Danger again in stock for $20.99 free shipping if you spend $25 or more. Probably will sell out while I'm typing.

BBTS also has singles up for PO again $18.99

I think we may actually get the 18" Gipsy Danger in September, since that's what it said on the info card infront of it during SDCC'13....

DSC_0236.jpg

Also, here's a look at the 18" Knifehead prototype if you haven't seen it already....

https://kaijuplanet.blogspot.com/2013/07/sdcc-update.html

Can you imagine what Hot Toys or Three A could do with Gipsy Danger? I don't like the gummy plastic NECA uses. Of course, it would cost a butt load more...

I'd like to see 3A get the license, and they'd probably be a bit cheaper than HT

But I really want to see a Japanese company like figure arts or revoltech snag it.

But I really want to see a Japanese company like figure arts or revoltech snag it.

Revoltech would be amazing, I'd like to see them do some Pacific Rim figures.

I'm sure they have interest, they did some Godzilla figures. Hopefully they can snag the license if they haven't already.

I wouldn't be surprised if they picked it up somewhere down the road, I mean; how many years was it since king kong came out before FiguArts produced a figure for that license?

I think i'll only pick up a select few of the neca 7 inch figs just in case a Japanese company picks up the license. Sorry neca, you're cool and all but where monsters and robots are concerned you just can't compete with them japs ;)

Also, as nice as 3A figs would be, they'd probably only do the jaegers, though I imagine some people wouldn't have a problem with that.

so is the run of 18 inch figures that small that everyone has sold out already? man this sucks, hopefully it hits retailers but if not, looks like i'm screwed with this one.

That looks incredible! The only down side to owning a custom like that would be looking at the rest of the collection in disgust…

Back