NECA - Pacific Rim

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I found it for $87 at Super Power Collectibles, they have free shipping on orders over $100. I'm waiting on some reviews before I order one.

I took a chance and pre-ordered from them (18" Gipsy and 7" Striker), since most places are already sold out of pre-orders. They charge up-front (instead of time of shipment). Oh, and they are in Canada; so I'm guessing there may be a delay. But that's ok, as long as I eventually get my toys. I'll keep people posted on my experience with them.

I had planned on just ordering an 18" Gipsy Danger when it came in stock. I'm kind of surprised it sold out almost everywhere.

I took a chance and pre-ordered from them (18" Gipsy and 7" Striker), since most places are already sold out of pre-orders. They charge up-front (instead of time of shipment). Oh, and they are in Canada; so I'm guessing there may be a delay. But that's ok, as long as I eventually get my toys. I'll keep people posted on my experience with them.

They won't ship your order free until all your items totaling $99 are in stock. So they won't ship your Gipsy until your Striker comes in stock.

They won't ship your order free until all your items totaling $99 are in stock. So they won't ship your Gipsy until your Striker comes in stock.

Oh well, I figured as much. Their estimated ship date is September for Gipsy and October for Striker. I'm ok with waiting an extra month, though it will kind of suck if Striker gets delayed...

Oh well, I figured as much. Their estimated ship date is September for Gipsy and October for Striker. I'm ok with waiting an extra month, though it will kind of suck if Striker gets delayed...

Dont they have anything in stock worth $10? Just saying.

According to Entertainment Earth, Gipsy will have fists that do not open. So yeah, no articulated hands.

According to Entertainment Earth, Gipsy will have fists that do not open. So yeah, no articulated hands.

That's some bull! Was hoping for some articulated or at least one open and one fist.

The pictures from sdcc look like there is a gap between the thumb and other fingers. Maybe it's just not a really tight fist?

Guys, keep your eyes on BBTS. They've aloowed preorders for Gipsy on and off for the past few days, you have to be quick though because it sells out in like a minute. I managed to snag one earlier today.

Three 7" Gipsy Danger left on amazon for $20.99 free shipping if you spend $25 plus. Hurry hurry hurry, I already got mine from a LCS.

Those look like joints on the fingers to me. The thumb isn't even touching the rest of the fingers. If it were sculpted it would be a tight fist. I'm almost certain we are getting articulated fingers. At least this prototype has them!

They don't look fully articulated.

Back