NECA - Pacific Rim

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay, so I'm out of the loop here. NECA said they'd restock the series 1 figures before series 2 shipped. Has the restocking already happened?

Stupid question, I know. :C

Okay, so I'm out of the loop here. NECA said they'd restock the series 1 figures before series 2 shipped. Has the restocking already happened?

Stupid question, I know. :C

Randy from NECA said they'd be arriving in stores as early as last week.

Hey Wes,
They do ship international but how much they charge i don't know,SORRY!As for US they charge around $14(UPS GROUND).I've ordered from them before and NEVER had a problem.^_^

It says they'll be receiving them in November. I wonder if that's a mistake since they're supposed to be coming out in August.

Aparently its $70 to ship here. Theres a local retailer that has her for about the same. I think I'll go to them.

Guy's, there's no way the 18" Gipsy Danger comes out this month. The box art hasn't even been approved yet. So that needs to get approved and then the toys packaged and shipped from China. I'd say we're looking at late September at the absolute earliest, but late October would not surprise me.

SQUEEEEEE! 18 inch knifehead is coming in november*!

NECA-Pacific-Rim-Knifehead-18-Inch-Announcement.jpg

https://news.toyark.com/2013/08/13/neca-to-release-18-inch-pacific-rim-knifehead-figure-100344

*maybe

Back