NECA Michael Myers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As a 40+ collector I cannot relate to these 8 inch cloth figure series from NECA. I grew up with Star Wars 3 3/4. The 8 inch cloth figures remind me of products when I was young where the packaging made them look like the real thing but when you open the box (kind of like Ultimate) they were cheap ass dolls. Very curious for those who are interested in this line what products from your youth are you drawing the nostalgia from? Or are these completely new and you think they look cool. To be clear Im not knocking the product just curious where that collector temptation is drawing from?

I used to collect them because I really like the original artwork they use on the clamshell packaging ones. The combination of artwork and toy representation was appealing to me. I never had any intention on opening them. But I stopped and sold them all because I realized they were going to be too hard to display.

Glimpse at larger, likely 18”, 2018 Myers.

DzgO3zHWoAAGuyB

I hope the above isn't an indication of their overall showing. It's hard to beat McFarlane and their license announcements alone.

They announced Doom, Fallout and Elder Scrolls last night.

Oh ****, Warlock Myers confirmed! Check out the current banner on their twitter page!!

Looks like they're doing a retro Trick R Treat Sam too!

Granted it’s the 12” master, but DAMN that looks amazing and the accessories, that pumpkin is incredible.

Granted it’s the 12” master, but DAMN that looks amazing and the accessories, that pumpkin is incredible.
Still the fact its happening is awesome. I wonder if this opens the door for h6,h7,h8,rzh1,rzh2

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I wonder how much of the 2018 Myers will they re-use. I can tell the arms are the same, possibly the thighs too. Lower legs and torso are clearly different, but not by much. The body should have been thinner, younger Myers being more fit.

Myers.jpg

Back