NECA Michael Myers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wasn’t planning on picking this up but I saw it while I was out looking for something else and...
I’m glad I did.
Really cool figure.

It is a nice figure, I had some time this weekend and repainted my second figure's sculpts (again, I can't recommend doing this enough). The factory paint buries too much of that beautiful detailing.

nail polish removers, water q-tips and paper towels. Paint comes right off revealing the flesh colored plastic and all the cracks/aging.

^^ Thanks.

39979474023_da18b4a9eb_b.jpg

No worries, mate. Just dip the q-tip (which should be changed frequently) in the acetone and wipe the surface of the sculpt. The paint comes right off.

Take this with an grain of salt but Neca maybe hunting at an Warlock Myers in the near future. Previously if anyone mentioned of H2 or any other Myers being made they said they dont have the rights. These tweets are very similar of last year before they revealed the 2018 Myers at SDCC.
38c0f3c7527895dbd991364340665742.jpg
343f1e9c6ee90e4662efc18a04564509.jpg
cedf87ba920ac4f64dcae98e0212fe9e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Yup, need to take with a big grain of salt, but I have a feeling we're going to see an H2 Myers Ultimate and an 18" 2018 Myers at Toy Fair. Pretty sure they worked it out awhile ago and have been dodging it until a majority of 2018s were in collector hands.

This is very exciting and saves me spending money on a 2018 and putting in work to custom it into a '78.

Anything based on the old Shatner mask is welcome, an H2 would be nice given some of the flaws I find with the '78 body, but I wonder, will it looks like the '78 even though it's being sold as an '81? Look at the TOTS H2 ornament, Collar looks like '81, but the mask, especially the hair, feels more like '78.

myers-ornament.png

Would love it if they revealed a 12" figure coming.

Yup, need to take with a big grain of salt, but I have a feeling we're going to see an H2 Myers Ultimate and an 18" 2018 Myers at Toy Fair. Pretty sure they worked it out awhile ago and have been dodging it until a majority of 2018s were in collector hands.

This is very exciting and saves me spending money on a 2018 and putting in work to custom it into a '78.

Anything based on the old Shatner mask is welcome, an H2 would be nice given some of the flaws I find with the '78 body, but I wonder, will it looks like the '78 even though it's being sold as an '81? Look at the TOTS H2 ornament, Collar looks like '81, but the mask, especially the hair, feels more like '78.

myers-ornament.png

Would love it if they revealed a 12" figure coming.
Sadly neca doesnt do 12 inch anymore. I'm not saying an h2 ia coming just considering that they said they would love to do an h2 instead of we dont have the rights is a good sign.

It's more hope than we've had in a long time from them for anything Michael.

Just imagine we could be soon seeing this in the Ultimate line if this pans out.

51362440_251465195753109_3873141540398109774_n.jpg

It's more hope than we've had in a long time from them for anything Michael.

Just imagine we could be soon seeing this in the Ultimate line if this pans out.

51362440_251465195753109_3873141540398109774_n.jpg
This would be ideal of accessories

Scalpel
Hammer
Syringe
Elrod Knife
H2 pumpkin
Swap out chest for more bullets in the chest.
Bloody gripping hand
Blood tears head sculpt

I would add to that a '78 looking mask, so 3 heads in total.

The swap out chest would be doable, they did it for the T-1000.

What would really be awesome is if they could do H2, they could do Laurie and Loomis.

I would add to that a '78 looking mask, so 3 heads in total.

The swap out chest would be doable, they did it for the T-1000.

What would really be awesome is if they could do H2, they could do Laurie and Loomis.
I'm not sure on the 78 mask. Because Trick or Treat Studios tried the exact same thing naming it the opening scene mask. And a few months later it got canceled.

Well, like my previous post, TOTS is releasing an H2 ornament that looks like a 78 mask, so anything is possible. A mask, I can understand, the deman for H1 masks is the highest, so I’m sure they charge top dollar for those rights and wouldn’t want to miss out on the cheaper H2, but if 90% of a figure is H2, one head being a little close to H1 shouldn’t be a deal breaker, wishful thinking anyway.

Still loving my 2018.

Well, like my previous post, TOTS is releasing an H2 ornament that looks like a 78 mask, so anything is possible. A mask, I can understand, the deman for H1 masks is the highest, so I’m sure they charge top dollar for those rights and wouldn’t want to miss out on the cheaper H2, but if 90% of a figure is H2, one head being a little close to H1 shouldn’t be a deal breaker, wishful thinking anyway.

Still loving my 2018.
Yeah very true I'll be happy if they are able to make an h2 figure. Heck maybe even an H2 Laurie and Loomis. Wishful thinking but you never know. All I know it s an H2 Myers seems more likely going by those tweets than 4 months ago. Because I asked about it and he said he didn't have the rights. Now the answer has changed to we'd love to. They said that about the 2018 Laurie and now look

I think the tone of the recent messages is very promising, that's Randy being playful about things he's excited to reveal.

Wether they really have challenges or not, we'll never know, but Randy loves to play up the effort and achievement of certain licenses and after years of saying no new Halloween, if he can do any movie outside of 2018, it's going to get a lot of hype and build up.

I don't know how the rights work, but I would think if H2 is on the table, that would mean Michael, Loomis and Laurie, and technically Laurie had her H1 costume on at the early scenes, I know it's a stretch, I don't see us getting her if they couldn't do that outfit, no one's buying hospital gown Laurie. Loomis would be an easy choice.

I'd buy an hospital gown Laurie in a heart beat. Just because ki tcwoukd support the line. If we can get Myers from 2,6,7,8,RZH1,RZH2(dream sequence) and RZH2 Hobo I'd be perfectly fine with that. Since H1,H4, and H5 wre under the same distribution rights.

It'd be interesting if the revisited RZ. Other than lacking articulation, the original is a really good figure, when it came out I was bummed how good it turned out compared to some of the flaws I find with the old '78.

Even if they got the rights, I'm not sure NECA would touch 4, 5, 6, 7 or 8. Pretty sure '78, '81 and 2018 are the only ones of interest to them, I think they'd treat the other sequels like Terminator 3 and Salvation. NECA even did Genisys figures but won't touch those other 2 Terminator films.

Back