Neca has universal monsters!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pics from Toy Fair by @preterniadotcom on twitter

Attachments

• IMG_1185.jpeg
    IMG_1185.jpeg
    300.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1186.jpeg
    IMG_1186.jpeg
    225.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1187.jpeg
    IMG_1187.jpeg
    202.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1188.jpeg
    IMG_1188.jpeg
    344.4 KB · Views: 0
The only one of these I'm actually impressed with is Vincent price, although there's still something off about either - the length of his sportscoat - or the torso piece. The other figures are (surprisingly) a bit of a letdown. I mean, Nosferatu and Officer Burke should be amazing; maybe these shots aren't doing the figures justice.

The only one of these I'm actually impressed with is Vincent price, although there's still something off about either - the length of his sportscoat - or the torso piece. The other figures are (surprisingly) a bit of a letdown. I mean, Nosferatu and Officer Burke should be amazing; maybe these shots aren't doing the figures justice.
The Christopher Lee Dracula and the Vincent Price are both exquisite. I knew they were forthcoming based on a phone call I had with one of the heads of NECA a year or two back.

Meanwhile, Joda: To the dungeon with you, or mayhaps the iron maiden. Or better yet....how dost thou feel about a pendulum? Oh, you must be made to suffer for this affront! Guards, seize him.! Immediately!!! Today, you shall learn the meaning of the word suffering!

Oops. Never mind. I like them all. Esp. Vincent. They got young, middle aged, and elderly portraits. Its a work of art. Cushing Van Helsing was planned as well.... from what I gather. Let's hope he is still forthcoming.

The Christopher Lee Dracula and the Vincent Price are both exquisite. I knew they were forthcoming based on a phone call I had with one of the heads of NECA a year or two back.

Meanwhile, Joda: To the dungeon with you, or mayhaps the iron maiden. Or better yet....how dost thou feel about a pendulum? Oh, you must be made to suffer for this affront! Guards, seize him.! Immediately!!! Today, you shall learn the meaning of the word suffering!

Oops. Never mind. I like them all. Esp. Vincent. They got young, middle aged, and elderly portraits. Its a work of art. Cushing Van Helsing was planned as well.... from what I gather. Let's hope he is still forthcoming.
Hey, I'd love a pendulum. Especially with a variant Price to go with it. :p

There is something covered in a sheet next to Lee in some pics I’ve seen. NECA has a bad habit of adding to their displays over time. I’m hoping that’s Cushing under wraps next to him.

I'd rather have bloodless sculpts for the Christopher Lee as I've never found production line blood on figures to be very realistic. The Vincent Price is really nice though.

I gotta tell ya fellow freaks, the Horror of Dracula, Vincent Price, and Inspector Burke all gave me a case of "the feelings" pretty bad last night. Broke out in naked Snoopy dances a couple times. Feeling slightly recovered today: but the withdrawls awaiting next year are gonna be like having that ape from Murders in the Rue Morgue on my back.

a lot of cool horror figures
love the Krampus figures
like the new Burke better
Lee and Price are awesome
more Lee and Price would be even better
and some Cushing

a lot of cool horror figures
love the Krampus figures
like the new Burke better
Lee and Price are awesome
more Lee and Price would be even better
and some Cushing
Pssst...Pssst....you're going to get Cushing. Plus others. Its all dependent on sales though. Don't let these lines suffer the same fate as Planet of the Apes. Throw all kinds of money at them.

B&W pic of the color figure. (Well, a color pic of the color figure converted to a B&W pic)

Back