NECA Exorcist Box Set Finally being Released!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My custom regan, some of this need a new paint, mostly in their face. I just started yesterday but it`s not finished. I paint some in their clothes and obvious in the face to cap the real expression of the prototype.

Hope you like:

exx.jpg

exvy.jpg

excav.jpg

exbs.jpg

exmh.jpg

Last edited:
I got mine from Outlandct.com great guy to deal with. the price was 37.99 but they sell it on ebay for 34.99
And the shipping it super fast.

question for those who own it: how much was it and where is a good place to order it from?

My friend got it for me via Amazon for about $38 and it shipped/arrived pretty fast.

But that's the thing, for the size and the quality of the audio/360 degree head turn I think it should only be between $25-30. But it is really awesome and worth every penny, especially since there aren't really any other Exorcist sets out there.

They did good work. Had my buddy frame my pics up for me, wadda think?

My custom regan, some of this need a new paint, mostly in their face. I just started yesterday but it`s not finished. I paint some in their clothes and obvious in the face to cap the real expression of the prototype.

Hope you like:

exx.jpg

exvy.jpg

excav.jpg

exbs.jpg

exmh.jpg

Yeah this thing is pretty _____*ing freaky dude. Before my house burned down I had huge horror collection that took years to compile but I still have never owned anything Exorcist related, seriously. I love horror movies and rarely get freaked out by them but this movie still has an effect on me. It gives me terrible _____*ing nightmares bad. It looks awesome but Ill never get it.

Back