NECA Exorcist Box Set Finally being Released!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Salvation/Damnation

Super Freak
Reaction score
I've been waiting for this for over a year. LOL

Any chance the "sounds" contain the real filthy language from the movie? LOL

BB

I was almost certain this set was never going to see the light of day. Hasn't it been a couple of years since they first showed it? Anyhow, I'm pleasantly surpised that it's coming.

As much as I appreciate this and The Exorcist... I can honestly say that I can't buy it. That it would literally scare me too much to have this thing in my apartment.

And the Queen of Darkness doesn't often feel this way!

Someone hug me?

sad.gif

As much as I appreciate this and The Exorcist... I can honestly say that I can't buy it. That it would literally scare me too much to have this thing in my apartment.

Someone hug me?

sad.gif

I'm offering more than just hugs, Sam. :naughty

Someone hug me?

sad.gif

Yeah, having a hard time with this one myself...Great sculpt etc..Reagan gave me quite a few nightmares over the years and really taunted me as a child...the morbid curiousity of me wants to buy one for kicks,but the trama this _____ gave me as a kid,plus the whole fact of demonic possesion makes me think otherwise! :)

exor.jpg

I love the lighting of the eyes, I just hope that the final piece can have that same lighting effect.

Last edited:

Someone hug me?

sad.gif

Back