NECA damage report

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my replacement Elder Predator today and his leg was broken off at the knee right in the ____ing box. I am seriously impressed.

Fortunately :banghead, I already had one with a broken arm and two good legs, so I swapped one of them. But, I shouldn't have had to do that ____, and I am honestly regretting buying this guy in the first place, now.

Think about the time you wasted getting them to send you a new one, and the stress of the whole situation will probably take a day off of your life. :lol

NECA is killing people!

In all honesty though, you'd think they'd notice that the knee was broken in the box before sending it. You can say it isn't a big deal and "at least they tried" and whatever other consolation pops into your head, but when you hear stories like this, it's hard not to get a little pissed. $15 or not, it's like they have a family of chimpanzees working in the QC and returns department.

It probably would have broken anyway. They're taking the p!$$ with this kind of QC. "But they're only $15!!" :rolleyes2 Its the principle of it - it shouldn't happen. Next stock response "then don't buy it" :gah:

Last edited:
Wouldn't it be nice if instead of buying the license to ET, Randy ____ decided on investing in better figures. That's totally unrealistic, though.
If you make every movie and video game character ever no one will notice that some of them are crap because they'll feel so lucky to finally have Jack Frost and Guan-Di from My Name is Bruce.

Back