NECA Conan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I finally got mine.

The warpaint Conan hardly fits near those stairs.

I prefer Gladiator Conan :)

Nice pieces

these figures are kinda cool, even though they're more statue than figure.
and this is just too little, too late for me. i wanted cool Conan figures when i was like 4, but now i can't be bothered to care.
maybe if Sideshow made some decent 12" ones, but even then...
________

Last edited:
I saw the war-paint version yesterday... looks decent, but not worth $15. I'd gladly pay HT prices for a 1/6 figure. But just not that interested in a 7" statue.

So there isn't a 12" version?

Nope, not yet. ...but I wouldn't be surprised if they make them. Doesn't NECA do 12" versions of almost all of ther popular figures?

I picked up the gladiator Conan on an impulse buy, and I think it's pretty cool for what it is.

Yeah, we'll most likely see a 12" at some point. Might be worthwhile for stealing the head and accessories and swapping them over to another body.

I love the NECA figures. I love the crazy-eyes on "war paint" conan. An 18 inch figure would be awesome.

no 12" that i've seen. just 18" and 7" as far as i know. those are just big statues, too.

Yeah, I think NECA pretty much only does 7" and 18" figures. What 12" ones have they done? The 18" ones are closer to posable statues than actual figures, it's true, but that's not always a bad thing. I have the 18" Alien, Hellboy, and Terminator Endoskeleton figures and I think they're pretty nice for the price.

Gears of War, 300, Tomb Raider, V for Vendetta, POTC, God of War, Christmas Story, Shaun of the Dead, Assasins Creed, etc.... NECA has done quite a few 12" figures actually. Most are basically plastic statues, but some have limited articulation.

Check it out

Gears of War, 300, Tomb Raider, V for Vendetta, POTC, God of War, Christmas Story, Shaun of the Dead, Assasins Creed, etc.... NECA has done quite a few 12" figures actually. Most are basically plastic statues, but some have limited articulation.

Check it out
dammit... why'd you post that? i could've gone to bed not knowing there are 12" GoW figures i need.

oh, Reef-er Shark! i just now got that. sorry.
________
Xr (Ford Australia)

Last edited:
'sall good man!

I saw that GOW Fenix 12" figure at a store yesterday, and it's really nice. I was tempted, but somehow resisted.

Yeah, but those are standalone lines and not 12" versions of existing figures (or perhaps I should say statues, since those are what the Conan figures are). I don't think they will be coming out with 12" versions of the Conan figures.

Yeah, but those are standalone lines and not 12" versions of existing figures (or perhaps I should say statues, since those are what the Conan figures are). I don't think they will be coming out with 12" versions of the Conan figures.

Actually, that's exactly what they are = scaled-up versions of existing 6" figures (same with the 18" figures). In most cases they are completely identical to the smaller ones.

I'll definitely agree that most NECA figures are basically statues, though they usually do have a small amount of useless articulation. :lol

I guess what I'm trying to say is that NECA seems to make action figures and they also make statues (sometimes with useless articulation, as you say). The Conan figures are of the "statue" variety. These seem to only come in 7" and 18" varieties. Have they made 12" "statues" before?

You might be right about that icruise. Not sure about the preposed figures like these, as they are not NECA's typical design. But the 300 figure was an exact translation in terms of pose, sculpt and articulation (neck, shoulders, wrists, waist and feet). So I don't think it is based on what style of figure, but more if they think there will be a market for it.

Although it does seem that there is only one larger version released; so either you get a 12" or an 18", but not both.

Necro Bump :mummy
Anyone know if there is going to be a NECA 18" Conan or any other 6" versions?

I really want them to make King Conan sitting upon his throne with troubled brow along with Tree of Woe Conan and a Thulsa Doom and Valeria.

Man a King Conan on Throne and Tree of Woe Conan would make great PF's too.

Back