NECA Conan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They've got another figure being shown... a badass pit fighter version :rock

Looks sweet, but imagine how much more badass it'd be if he were on a HT muscular body :drool

dare to dream.............i always wished that they expanded on this outfit in the movies as an extended fight scene instead of the quick drive by that it got.

Looks sweet, but imagine how much more badass it'd be if he were on a HT muscular body :drool
DSCN6950.JPG

thats an awesome Conan figure.
NECA's making GREAT choices when deciding which Conan to capture....

DSCN6950.JPG

Thinking about collecting this line.Neca is cheap and their sculpt looks good.These are great desk figures.

I agree, even though I don't care for the scale... the sculpts and choices are awesome! And at around $15 a pop you really can't go too wrong.

"He did not care anymore. Life, death... the same."

Been a long time since I bought figures at this scale, but I think I'll be getting these. The pit fighter for sure at least.

I want 4 Conan PF's!!!

The Assult to rescue the Princes Conan!!!!
Conan in Pit fighting gear!!!
King Conan!!!
Regular Conan

Then give me Doom and his men!!!! :rock

I've heard those ones are very prone do damage. Breaking through the rubber at the joints and even the rubber becoming brittle.

I've heard that too, but some guys are saying Armor All treatments will prevent it (like w/ Takara Bats).

Seems like a hassle----but for a sweet Conan I might struggle through it.

They both look great, looks like there will be no articulation which is not a problem for me. I hope the production figures look as good.

Next I want a Regular Conan, Thulsa Doom (in mid snake transformation), Subotai, and Valeria!

NECA only have the rights for Schwarzenegger,not Jones or anyone else.I really wish they'd get the rights for T1 and T2 after seeing their likeness here.

Back