NECA Alien & Predator Exclusive 2-pack

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now...I would LOVE to see a Praetorian Alien.

Like the one from the recent Aliens vs. Predator video game.

AvP2010-03-0506-25-31-79.jpg

AvP2010-03-0603-04-08-16.jpg

side2.png

side1.png

Sabres where did you get that "Alien line-up" picture? because I finished the game, but I do not remember the last Queen looking Alien.. in every way, Yes a Praetorian would be nice. But also a generic colonial marine would be cool :drool

I love the front legs on that.

These would be WAY better than the kenner toys. They'd be detailed, and you could actually pose them :clap
that's not what NECA does. the Alien/Predator licenses are under the Reel Toys label and are movie replicas only. the mantis alien was a silly toy made by Kenner and they made it up for kids to play with. NECA is a completely different market.

Sabres where did you get that "Alien line-up" picture? because I finished the game, but I do not remember the last Queen looking Alien.. in every way, Yes a Praetorian would be nice. But also a generic colonial marine would be cool :drool

That last Queen is the 'Ancient Queen' that is attached to the eggsack that you set on fire.

I know you remember that level.

side4.png

that's not what NECA does. the Alien/Predator licenses are under the Reel Toys label and are movie replicas only. the mantis alien was a silly toy made by Kenner and they made it up for kids to play with. NECA is a completely different market.

Killer Crab Alien FTW!

Really, some of those ideas were actually kind of cool... the Panther Alien was badass. So was the Snake. But yeah, I could certainly live without 'em. NECA has other stuff they absolutely need to get to, like Doggy.

Can anyone give me some inspiration for making a diorama base for the Predator. Trying to find some images of the scenes where he stalks Dutch to the log fall ditch. Materials etc too? Thanks.

Killer Crab Alien FTW!

Really, some of those ideas were actually kind of cool... the Panther Alien was badass. So was the Snake. But yeah, I could certainly live without 'em. NECA has other stuff they absolutely need to get to, like Doggy.
Agreed.
My favorite was always the Boar Alien.. I would LOVE for NECA to do some of those, would be so badass.
But like others have said, we need the Dog Alien ASAP!

Generally, how is the game? Do you get more an AvP vibe off the game or an ALIENS and Predator feel? Is the game fun? Decent gameplay? Looking at the graphics above, those look really nice.
I'd like to know some of your thoughts.

Generally, how is the game? Do you get more an AvP vibe off the game or an ALIENS and Predator feel? Is the game fun? Decent gameplay? Looking at the graphics above, those look really nice.

I thought it was not very good. I did play all campaigns, though, so I guess I didn't totally hate it. It just seemed kind of repetitive and the Colonial Marines keep saying the same thing over, and over, and over again.

Multiplayer was easily the best part... also the most stressful, considering the whole thing was terribly unbalanced. Each patch that came out ended up favoring another character, so we never had true equality. Still fun as hell.

I only played the predator campaign, and I found it immensely enjoyable, probably because it's my favorite character of the three.

I quit after 2 levels of the alien campaign, I just hated the controls of that.

The colonial marine missions scared the crap out of me so I didn't even finish the first level :monkey4

It felt too bland to me.. Not quite sure what I disliked about it so much. I loved the Alien missions, fun as hell.. Climbing on walls, breaking the lights, targetting the marines then slowly sneaking up behind them head biting them. Or leaping at them and shoving my tail up their @$$.
Predator missions were fun, not as fun compared to the Aliens though IMO.
I was too scared to complete the marine missions for a while, then I eventually forced myself to do them. Never got completely finished with the marine because my memory was deleted or somthing.
Multiplayer was more stressful than fun, not in the good AvP way either..

The QC on these is in the ____ter. At TRU today they had one on the shelf and a case up top. The one on the shelf had broken bone necklaces on the pred, so I asked the guy to get down the case.

In the case here's what I found:

-Alien with the whole center of the body painted silverish instead of black
-Alien with the dome split apart on the back
-Alien with the right arm not attached to the body
-multiple Aliens with the domes covered in white powder
-multiple Predators with broken necklaces
-Predators with the dot patterns on the crown of the head extremely far from centered

Back