NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only a matter of when. I think Randy said they'll do them all.

I'd love to buy the Kenner figures but if I start now I'll have a huge backlog to catch up on and probably get reamed on ebay for the ones that are no longer available at initial retail. And I'd want to buy the Predators and Marines too so it would suddenly be a big commitment to buy them all - even if I limit myself to only the ones I had as a child.

I have the Terminator Kenner wave on order but might cancel in case it increases my desire to get the Aliens and Predator stuff.

:hi5: I love taking pics of my crap lol

Aliens are fun even AvP ones. :lol

Look i’ll admit that I was tempted to buy the new fugitive Predator once I actually had him in hand at Target it took quite a bit of self control to put him back on the shelf.

I haven’t seen the movie and I don’t like his armor and thin physique BUT his masked and unmasked head looked pretty cool and NECA did a good job putting him together.

Ultimately it came down to shelf space and i’m now limited so I need to be super picky. :gah:

Yeah love pics , a lot of people won’t post that the love seeing the effort. Love it awesome keep it up, hate Imgur

Yeah love pics , a lot of people won’t post that the love seeing the effort. Love it awesome keep it up, hate Imgur
4e2.jpg

Anyone ever buy the chinese knockoff AvP Warrior Alien? The prices are actually good if A) you know what you're getting, B) it doesn't fall apart or melt or something - you could build up an army of background Aliens, perhaps having genuine NECA originals toward the front.

As usual of late, mostly horror Q&A on twitter but I did see someone ask if they'd ever make a Colonial Marine in 1:4 scale - 'not likely' was the answer.

Yeah, I've really been missin' those #facehuggerfridays. Presumably the ALIEN/S line will be picking up momentum again now that whatever factory issues were plaguing NECA last year have (apparently) been resolved. What I'm dying to know is whether Randy has managed to score any new likeness rights for ALIEN's 40th anniversary next year. Some proper Kane figures would be monumental.

We had it really good for a while - regular facehuggerfriday, Prednesday and T2uesday - and then it dropped off.

For Alien's 40th I do hope they'll try another Nostromo crewmember and not just another Alien. They've had Tom Skerrit's likeness before so I don't see why they can't do Dallas in standard Nostromo clothes. I'd be delighted with that and Ripley with hair tied up as she had during the self-destruct/escape to shuttle scenes. Obviously I'd love more but I understand we can't get everything at once.

We had it really good for a while - regular facehuggerfriday, Prednesday and T2uesday - and then it dropped off.

For Alien's 40th I do hope they'll try another Nostromo crewmember and not just another Alien. They've had Tom Skerrit's likeness before so I don't see why they can't do Dallas in standard Nostromo clothes. I'd be delighted with that and Ripley with hair tied up as she had during the self-destruct/escape to shuttle scenes. Obviously I'd love more but I understand we can't get everything at once.

To me it seems like if they are worried about pegwarmers they should do something similar to whats just been done with the Stranger Things 'Ghostbuster Costume' four-pack with the four kids. That would be awesome. As we know John Hurt's likeness was always hard to get, I don't know where they stand with his estate on that front. I guess same with Harry Dean Stanton, now. :-(

Was thinking the same thing about the APC in the first links: seems slightly off with the exterior, but that interior is cool!
The one in the link that memyselfi posted looks like it might be a bit more accurate though? And its creator says that it's actually 1/10th scale, so all the more awesome!

In twitter news, Randy's been pretty active today, saying that there's more that we haven't seen yet to be included in the A3 Creature pack (https://twitter.com/NECA_TOYS/status/1056203978978013184)
and, asked about the chances of a legit Kane figure, Randy gave a slightly more complex response than usual, saying 'only if his estate grants permission'... which is better than a flat out "No chance" I suppose. (https://twitter.com/NECA_TOYS/status/1056274735431061504)

Hah, just saw on twitter that these are coming back. Well, he mentioned TurtleTuesday which sort of kicked Terminator off that day to my annoyance but the others are good by me.

Bambi-Burster and Queen Facehugger look great. Still not sure how I feel about the Queen chestburster, even with the scale difference the face is all wrong. Either way I'll get anything from Alien 3 just because I never thought I would get action figures from that film.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back